Don't worry, you WILL be in the playoffs. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Don't worry, you WILL be in the playoffs.

TBrown#80

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Well, I am back to except my congratulations.
I thought the game was pretty good but i must say that the outcome wasnever in doubt. I know that I predicted 31-9, but you have to admit that 12-0 in those conditions would have easily been 31-9 in better conditions. Ricky was shut down, our running game was better as I predicted. We did beat you badly in every phase of the game as i predicted. but i do not expect you to admit that i was right, but i do expect that you now respect this years 14-2 super bowl champs. yes, i said it. It will happen. 14 and 2! With our fdraft picks, colvin coming back, and a few free agent pickups (Ogunley), we have a chance at being UNDEFEATED!

as for your team, you have a very good team and I expect you to make the playoffs. If you were in the nfc, you would be a super bowl contender. In the afc you are 5th best.

I wish you luck, the rest of the way.

Originally posted by TBrown#80
I thought the game was pretty good but i must say that the outcome wasnever in doubt. I know that I predicted 31-9, but you have to admit that 12-0 in those conditions would have easily been 31-9 in better conditions. Ricky was shut down, our running game was better as I predicted. We did beat you badly in every phase of the game as i predicted. but i do not expect you to admit that i was right, but i do expect that you now respect this years 14-2 super bowl champs. yes, i said it. It will happen. 14 and 2! With our fdraft picks, colvin coming back, and a few free agent pickups (Ogunley), we have a chance at being UNDEFEATED!

as for your team, you have a very good team and I expect you to make the playoffs. If you were in the nfc, you would be a super bowl contender. In the afc you are 5th best.

we will be in the playoffs but what makes you think that in better weather conditions it would have been a 31-9 game. Last I checked your offense was a pathetic as our.....

undefeated? OK.. Colvin wasn't that great while he was playing.

anyway miami will never let you get Ogun. we'd keep him to spite you.

you won the game, but if the weather conditions were better who knows. the weather hurt miami more then it did NE so how can you say "if they were better it would have been 31-9?"

I will give your team props. They played better Defense than we did. Although I think both teams played exceptional D, yours had a pick for a td and that makes their play better overall than ours.
Other than that, New England didn't play any better or worse in my opinion. You had a couple calls go your way and so did we. You got more production in yards, but still came up empty which is what our D is supposed to do. "bend dont break they say"
I think that ***IF*** Miami makes the playoffs, it will be 6th seed. They will play the Pats in the first game, (don't kid yourself, you will lose another game this season) and Miami will get revenge in the playoffs.

Quote me on that

you guys beat us cause our offense is sorry. we have a better defense than u guys, if we can just step it up even 1/2 a step in offense we'd be making some noise

Actually, I think our Defense played MUCH better considering how poorly our offense has been playing all season.....

I thought the game was pretty good but i must say that the outcome wasnever in doubt.

You weren't watching very closely, it seems. The Pats won legitimately by making the plays they needed when they needed them, but that game could easily have gone either way. Through most of the second half, it seemed like only a matter of time before Miami tied it or took the lead. If Fiedler had hit Chambers in the end zone on that pass (he was open, though not by much) the game was probably over. Pats would not have come back. They managed four 1st downs in six possessions in the second half (not counting the clock-killer at the end).

But he didn't, and the Pats did what they needed, so congratulations. But if you think your team dominated, you're delusional.

What I'm rooting for right now is a New England 14-2 season and a loss in the playoffs. That way their fans will really fall hard.

Won't matter because if anything they will be here like the Jills fans were all of season bragging about sweeping the Fins(and they had a worse record then the Fins).

I guess I just don't understand, while it's nice to sweep a division rival(if only so we don't have to listen to their crap during the offseason) My goal for the team is a SB victory anything less and who cares.

Strange things can happen in the playoffs. There always seems to be one or two unexpected blowouts every year. Although I wouldn't be surprised to see the Pats get through to the SB, it also wouldn't surprise me to see them absolutely embarrassed at home, most likely by the Colts if the weather permitted a wide-open passing game.

Time will tell. Meanwhile, I don't care what their regular-season record turns out to be. Unless they're undefeated, it doesn't make any difference.

Originally posted by PhinPhreak
Won't matter because if anything they will be here like the Jills fans were all of season bragging about sweeping the Fins(and they had a worse record then the Fins).

I guess I just don't understand, while it's nice to sweep a division rival(if only so we don't have to listen to their crap during the offseason) My goal for the team is a SB victory anything less and who cares.

Yeah, I don't get that "sweep-happy" stuff either. I guess if making the playoffs is exceptional, you look for smaller accomplishments in a season.

Other fans seem to gloat over the Fins' lopsided playoff losses too, and while those were miserable games I personally would prefer my team to be in the playoffs than out of it no matter what happens once you're there.

I'm not quite sure I'd have wanted to endure four straight SB losses though. That one's a tough call. Getting into it makes a great season, even if you lose. Losing twice running... well, it happens, and it's still an accomplishment to repeat as conference champs. But three trips without a ring? FOUR???

Back
Top Bottom