Don't You Guys Think... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Don't You Guys Think...

Reaction score
That this offer by the Phins with total control, a chance to personally construct a franchise is Saban's last and probably best NFL option he will ever get. In my opinion, if he stays at LSU, he will never coach in the NFL because he will never get an offer like this again. Not all franchises would give this much power to a college coach. I think Saban knows this and that this may be his last chance to get what he wants. If he rejects the Fins, I think it will turn alot of owners/GM's away from him in the future because he rejected a huge contract with maximum power/authority. This is why I think he is coming here.

I agree, if he turns this down I just dont see another team bothering with him next year. Maybe down the road a bit, but this is his best chance. We are a good organization, we're in a bad spot now, but we have a good history and a good fan base. We are offering him truck loads of money and everything else he wants, if he turns us down let him rot at LSU.

I also agree, and would like to point out that this is just one reason why he won't turn it down. He has already made up his mind to take the job, he is just hammering out the business side of it before signing. I think it's a done deal.

Back
Top Bottom