Doomed! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Doomed!

ZOD

Ruler of the Universe
Reaction score
I keep looking at the "SCORE" that our AFC east opponent is going to have on draft day. It's just horrible for us even if only half of New England's first day picks pan out.

GBN had some degree of success with there mocks last year.

Check this out.

21. Steven Jackson
32. Karlos Dansby
56. Donnell Washington (beefy!)
63. Keith Smith (RS refered to him in the press conference)
95. Steve Peterman (in all likelihood they could trade a 3 and a 4 to get up in the 3rd)

The names may be different but I don't believe any Dolfan will like what New England takes out of the first day of this draft.

I know what u mean, that has been in the back of my mind for awile now. I don't want them to land there desired running back.

Think Jackson will be drafted by 21, considering he is 10th overall on Kiper's board? Don't think NE would want to go through draft without getting him, so they might make sure to get him.

Not much we can do about all the picks they have. Is part our fault for giving them a 2nd rounder just to take a player in the 3rd round.We'll have to hit on our picks.

Ozzy rules!!

Originally posted by LIQUID24
I don't think NE keeps all their picks. I bet they trade up at some point in the draft.

That could be worse! :eek:

Kellen Winslow Jr.-New England Patriots

Originally posted by ZOD

That could be worse! :eek:

Kellen Winslow Jr.-New England Patriots

Winslow would actually be favorable in my opinion. I'd far rather see them go back to the TE well soon after getting Graham than see them get a guy like Sean Taylor.

Originally posted by Jimmy James

Winslow would actually be favorable in my opinion. I'd far rather see them go back to the TE well soon after getting Graham than see them get a guy like Sean Taylor.

That was the original name that I would mention but the offensive side of the ball draws a better mental picture of a players impact I think.

Doomed! :lol:

This is silly IMO...:lol:

The Pats first pick is after ours at #21, and unless they trade up, {losing one of their other first round picks in the process}, I see very little to be worried about....

They need a RB desperately, and the chances of RB S. Jackson being there at #21 are getting thinner from what I've heard. They may not have a chance to draft him unless they trade up. That would be just fine with me....

They have more holes now than they had last year, and using draft picks to fill those holes isn't always a sure thing. It's more hit and miss...

They can draft any player they want to, and it wont change my opinions of the Pats as a team. They're simply not that good IMO. We could have beaten them easily last year, but choked when the game was on the line. I have no fear of the Patriots at all....

PHINZ RULE!!!:pirate:

Look for Detroit to trade down slightly to go after Jackson. Some mocks have them going after Winslow but they have a solid guy in Ricks and need a RB much more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Blitz....I agree w/ you. The Pats really dont scare me either. W/ just a moderate improvement on O we would have won at least one of thoses games last year. Even w/ the SB win...I kept thinking that we could have beat these guys. No disrespect to them, they are just not that much better then the phins.

I like our chances this year.

Originally posted by BLITZKRIEG
I have no fear of the Patriots at all....

Originally posted by Dbergan
Blitz....I agree w/ you. The Pats really dont scare me either. No disrespect to them, they are just not that much better then the phins.

I like our chances this year.

NOT Doomed! (We use Fedex):lol:

I read somewhere that if New England didnt get their man in the draft they would go after Dillio but i thoughtit was b.s because Belicheck doesnt want that kind of ego on the pats

Back
Top Bottom