Dorsett On Dolphins Radar | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dorsett On Dolphins Radar

All I know is he's fast and can't stick on rosters that had Luck and Brady as the QB.

Doesn't move the needle for me. He knows the system and makes sense, and coaches always like guys who know the system and are easy to manage. He is a speed threat that would challenge Stills in that role, but also a smaller guy and with Albert and Grant already onboard, I could see why we might not be interested.

His 4 yr career numbers look like a decent season for an NFL wr lol. Ok a pretty good season

I'm a Hurricanes die hard and have little to no hope for Dorsett in the NFL. He's done close to nothing with a ton of opportunities.

I had to go back and check, I hadnt realized that Brady only threw for 2 TDs all playoffs...

Knows the system and is fast. If he comes super cheap because he wants to come back to Miami and play for O’shea I’m cool with it. Probably WR4 here

If you have ever been a Pat's backup or married into the family of patriots assistant coach call Miami asap because they are desperate to pay you

Why? We got enough burners on this team. Grant, Wilson, and Stills. This doesn't make much sense unless Stills is being traded. Even then the guy isn't very good so it still doesn't bring much clarity.

Is this because Wilson isn't recovering like he should? I don't care much for Dorsett. Despite what some say, speed doesn't kill. Executing and technique kills. We already have speed guys, that's all we have really. Need some good route runners and bigger bodies, WR's have to block too.

I'm getting tired of our new coaches bringing in their former players and them Not working out. Although the Dwayne Allen signing made more sence.

Back
Top Bottom