Dorsey/Levens? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dorsey/Levens?

I wish that Fiedler could leave, I would want to keep last years guys except for him and some other crappy guys.

:toliet: Fiedler

:rocker: Rest of team

GO DOLPHINS!!!!!!

i know it was said last year............

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
I wish that Fiedler could leave, I would want to keep last years guys except for him and some other crappy guys.

:toliet: Fiedler

:rocker: Rest of team

GO DOLPHINS!!!!!!
but he's on the team, you're a finfan, give him a chance. with a better line of course. support the fins!;)

Re: Re: Levens would be alright...

Originally posted by dolfan06
too bad we can't keep all last years guys, with a different line of course.:stooges:
I would expect that CC will start next year opposite OG or McDrops and we still have Ward, so all 4 WR's are returning :D

let ward start,

rather than mcdrop! switch ward for gadsden on third down. cc, i can't think of another i'd rather have out there!:D

I agree

By 'guys' I did in fact mean Oronde, Chambers, Ward and McKnight. I really hate Carter's attitude. But I say draft Antonio Bryant if he's hanging around!
:)

Re: Levens would be alright...

Originally posted by burghPhinFan
But Carter and his attitude can go elsewhere. I'd rather start last years guys.

I'm with you on this one. Carter loves to run his mouth and blame everyone else on the team for problems without ever looking at the man in the mirror. He's old, will not work cap wise, and definately will not work attitude wise.:fire:

Re: i know it was said last year............

but he's on the team, you're a finfan, give him a chance. with a better line of course. support the fins!;)

Well I hope he succeeds, because he is on the Dolphins. I still don't think he is the answer, but he better do well while he is here.

Re: Re: i know it was said last year............

Originally posted by iceblizzard69

Well I hope he succeeds, because he is on the Dolphins. I still don't think he is the answer, but he better do well while he is here.
ice............, i have to agree with you on that count. but i'm a dolphin fan and he'd better get his act together. at least he's not gettin the big bucks till he does. agreeing to that kind of a contract, he must feel he can!:D

Re: Re: Re: i know it was said last year............

ice............, i have to agree with you on that count. but i'm a dolphin fan and he'd better get his act together. at least he's not gettin the big bucks till he does. agreeing to that kind of a contract, he must feel he can!:D

Well he won't be gettin the big bucks, but he is here so I do hope he will do well but I don't think it is realistic.

Actualy if he performs up to the level of his incentives, he will make some good money.

Re: Gaz Phin

Originally posted by Dolphins13Fan

I know this is off the mark, and not football related but do you know where Oyster Bay in Wales is? My dad is currently living in Surrey.

I've heard of Oyster Bay, I have relatives in Wales, but I'd have to look at a map to pinpoint it. I don't go there often owing to the fact that it always seems to rain when I do...It has that kind of "monkey" feeling for me.

(Notice you too have an unborn - my new Finfan is due May, using Madden on the PC with my wife's cooperation to teach him about the game ;) ...)

Seems the Pak are having a fire sale...

“The Packers will also probably part ways with several veterans who guided them to the Super Bowl in 1996 and '97, including Earl Dotson (OT), Frank Winters(OC), Santana Dotson (DT) and LeRoy Butler(S).†This is in addition to Levens, but he seems to be agreeable to doing a deal with GB so for what Phins could offer I don't think they could pull him away if they wanted to...

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/nfl/packers/2002-02-14-levens.htm

Since they’re having a ‘clearance sale’, what do you think of these, particularly the O/Line guys?

I don't know the PAK well enough to know if this troop can still cut the mustard, but some superbowl veteran help might be especially useful to groom any draftees on the O-line, even if they can't start.:D

(The PAK site bio's said: 1) that Earl Dotson had injury probs. in 2000 and didn't start in 2001 with 12 games in which he got involved. In his 9 NFL seasons, he's only twice completed a full regular season schedule, however. 2) Frank Winters is a leader which is useful for mentors, and is said to have great ability).

Gaz, congradulations on the upcoming finfan. I like the use of madden as a training tool for him :)

Back
Top Bottom