Dr. Z thinks HOF possible for some current fins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dr. Z thinks HOF possible for some current fins

phinman1

Seriously now
Reaction score
Over at cnnsi.com, Dr. Z thought that we have some possible Hall of Famers on our roster--Seau of course, Zach, JT, Madison, Surtain, and here is the shocker--Boston.

I think of these Seau is a lock. Zack is close to a lock. Surtain and JT are real possibilities, and I don't think Sam will make it. As for Boston, Dr. Z pointed out he is only 25. I think he left out CC, who surely has a shot if he keeps improving.

Sam has to regain his form during his early years. A couple of 8 interception years and he will be in the running again

I dunno about Zack. I love the guy but for some reason I dont see him in the HOF.

I agree about Seau.

No doubt Seau will be in it, and hopefully Zach

go_fins said:
Surtain Yes, Zach, not really. The guy plays hard but he's not HOF material.

I disagree, if Zach can have 3-4 more years at his current level, he could get in. That's a big if considering his size. Hopefully his latest injury isn't the beginning of a breakdown.

If we could get them all rings, they might all have a shot.

That seems to tilt the scales.

I think Zach will deffinatley make it as long as he has about 3 more productive seasons. Comon guys, he racks up the tackles, leads the DOlphins on all time scoring TD's for LBs, and has made the probowl a hell of alot of time.

go_fins said:
Surtain Yes, Zach, not really. The guy plays hard but he's not HOF material.
zach is hof material for sure.hes a leader.the man is all over the place.our def would suffer alot if we didnt have him.hes a playmaker.:jetssuck:

i dont think any of them will make it (except seau of course) unless the phins win a superbowl...

wonderl33t said:
What about Timbo. He has been the best player on our defense for ten years and counting

Bowens barely registers a blip on the stat sheet. You've got to have numbers near the top of your era to make it into the Hall of Fame.

And unfortunately, there has never seemed to be much interest in creating a Pro Football Hall of Very Good.

If jason taylor keeps up his pace, he is a lock.
I also think that Zach is a lock too....his level of play has been very consistent and way above average....top 5 every year!

Back
Top Bottom