Draft #1 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft #1

akfinfan

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
I say if we don't sign Jay, and we don't get Aikman, then lets trade up and select David Carr, and sign Cris Carter. Could you imagine, Carr throwing to Chambers, Carter and Gadsden!!

Originally posted by chambers84
I say if we don't sign Jay, and we don't get Aikman, then lets trade up and select David Carr, and sign Cris Carter. Could you imagine, Carr throwing to Chambers, Carter and Gadsden!!

well...thats the problem...people expect a rookie QB to step in...and make an impact.

ain't happening....

that's why I say...if we do not resign Fiedler than who do we have?

Carr may be a future prospect but he won't throw to Gadson or Carter...by the time Carr will be ready both have retired...

Not to mention if we did all that we would have no room to attend to the true pressing matter of no running game. We need o-line, o-line, o-line the we should look where we could improve elsewhere.

one BIG problem with ur idea....

You guys DON'T have a 2nd rounder and teams that have the top 10 picks of the draft won give their picks up, without getting at least a 2nd rounder or a first for next year.

Carr is a great player we could use, but we have bigger needs on both lines. If we traded Surtain for the 10th pick, we could package that with the 23rd for a top 3 pick, where we could get either Peppers, McKinnie, or Henderson (if Bowens or Gardener leave)

Carr is too rich for our blood. If we do trade Pat to Cincy for #10, we should pick there on the OL or DL and pick at #23 as well unless we can trade down for a #2 and #4 or something.

Back
Top Bottom