Draft A Te And Sign Gates For 1yr | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft A Te And Sign Gates For 1yr

dunbar1352

Active Roster
Reaction score
This would be amazing but I see him signing with the Saints

What would be the point of signing Gates for a year? It's not like he makes the team a contender in 2018. I wouldn't sign a player this year with the intent of replacing him next year it seems a waste of time. The only way I would consider it is if the vet you're signing is replacing an injured player that's out for the season, similar to Miami signing Cutler to fill in for Tannehill.

No more lumbering TE’s well past their prime on this team. I can’t go through watching that kind of ugly horror movie again.

Reason being is why not have a vet teach the rookie especially a future Hall of famer. Why not put a respect TE in our horrible TE room

You wouldn't want gates in the red zone. Who is our red zone threat now. Let him groom the rookie we draft and show him the ropes. Not a bad idea at all..

With the Lions adding Johnson to Blount and Abdulah in the backfield I would love to trade for Theo Reddick as a receiving back for the Dolphins.

Listen... Gates is washed up. While we are on the topic , screw that LA traitor Charger team and their spineless weasel of an owner Dean Spanos.

You wouldn't want gates in the red zone. Who is our red zone threat now. Let him groom the rookie we draft and show him the ropes. Not a bad idea at all..
Completely agree. He can teach Gesicki so much. To me a 1 year contract is a no brainer.

Back
Top Bottom