Draft and QB situation.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft and QB situation....

chambers09

Practice Squad
Reaction score
ok im just shootin this out there but how about this....First we land Brees (hopefully) and then in the draft around the 6th or 7th round we draft Marcus Vick...he's agile and very athletic just as his brother and we could give him a shot i think.....by the way, does anyone know why the lions got 11 million from the league?

no to Vick

there are alot of talented atheletes out there worthy of our picks

Apparently the Lions got the extra money for a credit off of one of their players for something.. not sure what.

Vick may have raw talent but he isnt serious about developing it. Drafting him would be like getting kicked while you're down...

I would NEVER draft Marcus Vick!

Besides his lack of personal character, he never impressed me in the least playing in college. There is NO WAY I would waste a draft pick, even a late one, on him.:shakeno:

Read Boomer's remarks about Marcus Vick!

chambers09 said:
ok im just shootin this out there but how about this....First we land Brees (hopefully) and then in the draft around the 6th or 7th round we draft Marcus Vick...he's agile and very athletic just as his brother and we could give him a shot i think.....by the way, does anyone know why the lions got 11 million from the league?

After watching him at his combine media interview I think he is worth picking up in the 6/7th range I would take McNeal over Vick but if McNeal is gone late I wouldn't mind taking a chance on Vick late.

if we were to draft i just hope it wouldnt be like the morice clarett situation in denver

Back
Top Bottom