Draft ASHTON YOUBOTY!!!CB from OSU | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft ASHTON YOUBOTY!!!CB from OSU

Majpain

Giants GM
Reaction score
I dont know what round we can get him at but he is a great player.He is very fast and if thats what Saban is looking for then draft Ashton!

Majpain said:
I dont know what round we can get him at but he is a great player.He is very fast and if thats what Saban is looking for then draft Ashton!
He'll go mid to late first round but if given the choice, I'd take Cromartie.

i like him a lot. i dont know if he is worthy of a 16th pick. maybe if we trade down and get him later it could work, but he will probably be in the 20's of the first round.

If the Main CB's get taken do you see Him in Miami if he is the last CB?

I think he's overrated. I think he looked good at times b/c of the players around him. He got burned a lot in 1-on-1 press coverage. I actually liked Whitner better in the OSU backfield than Youboty.

He just needs some work.He can work on coverage.If Saban needs a Fast Corner then Ashton is his man.

Tye Hill is faster than Ashton. He also plays much faster than Jonathan Joseph.

PSU Cane said:
I think he's overrated. I think he looked good at times b/c of the players around him. He got burned a lot in 1-on-1 press coverage. I actually liked Whitner better in the OSU backfield than Youboty.
I argee with you .

He's always around the ball but never turn his hip to locate the ball while it's in the air

I too think Youboty is vastly overrated. In my book, he's a borderline first day player. He just gets beat way too frequently, and needs a lot of work.

Back
Top Bottom