Draft board/fa | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft board/fa

FuturePhin

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I dont think we need to spend the big $ on a rb in f/a, nor draft a high rb in the draft.(Even though Im a Benson fan)...I have a feeling..since I seen him run for 4 years..that Walter Rhyes(sp) out of Syracuse will be there in the third. He has power, moves and speed to make an impact. With that said, spend that doe on Walter Jones, and trade down to say...5-7 range...getting picks....and with the drop down select either a high LT....or if theres nothing..heres a new 1 that I havent said yet..Derrick Johnson. Reason: Guards and centers drop down, to late first early 2nd. Why not select this beast to make our D even better for years to come? Then with the picks that we pick up, and Quite possibly the Surtain trade....pick up Elton Brown, and Ben Wilkerson, and in the third that we somehow pick up....Walter Rhyes(sp)..rb..Syracuse...Opinions??

If we take a RB in the middle rounds, I'd prefer JJ Arrington, or possibly Darren Sproles.

Syracuse is playing tonight. I'll keep a close eye on Reyes and LT Adam Terry.

FuturePhin said:
I dont think we need to spend the big $ on a rb in f/a, nor draft a high rb in the draft.(Even though Im a Benson fan)...I have a feeling..since I seen him run for 4 years..that Walter Rhyes(sp) out of Syracuse will be there in the third. He has power, moves and speed to make an impact. With that said, spend that doe on Walter Jones, and trade down to say...5-7 range...getting picks....and with the drop down select either a high LT....or if theres nothing..heres a new 1 that I havent said yet..Derrick Johnson. Reason: Guards and centers drop down, to late first early 2nd. Why not select this beast to make our D even better for years to come? Then with the picks that we pick up, and Quite possibly the Surtain trade....pick up Elton Brown, and Ben Wilkerson, and in the third that we somehow pick up....Walter Rhyes(sp)..rb..Syracuse...Opinions??
i don't know if arrington will be there in the later rounds or not, but he's worth a consideration! ;)

Arrington will be just like Chris Perry was last year. He should be available in mid 2nd-early 3rd round. If he's still available there we shoud definitly take him, he can be a great steal. You know what though, it depends on the combine. If he tears it up in the combine, his stock will rise like crazy. How about Rodgers in the early first and Arrington in the 2nd or 3rd. Woohoo!! Just wishful thinking :D

Back
Top Bottom