Draft countdown...a little over 25 hours and counting... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft countdown...a little over 25 hours and counting...

Danny

Finheaven VIP
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Is 10:30 am here in Kissimmee, fl and we're getting closer to D-day.A little over 25 hours till the draft...do you know who your team is gonna pick?Depending on who's there I think is coming down to 4 players...Andrews, Smiley,Evans and Clayton.But...it could be a DT like Starks.. :D Keep the countdown going guys!!

Ozzy rules!!

All arguments about draft speculations end tomorrow, and all arguments about the validity of our draft strategy begin.

I know. After tomorrow the threads will about ..."why did we take him instead of him"? kind of threads....lol

Ozzy rules!!

I have a feeling we'll trade down twice. Once in day one to pick up hopefully another 3rd or 4th rounder, and once in the 4th round on day two, hopefully netting a 5th or another 6th rounder.

We only have 4 picks as of now, so Rick trading down won't shock me.

FYI, we have 6 picks...1,3,4,6 and 2 in the 7.

Ozzy rules!!

Does anyone know approximately at what time we'll be picking ???

Rough guess is that we'll make our round 1 pick (assuming no trade) between 4 and 4:30 pm.

I'm going to bed early so the draft comes sooner.

I can't wait for the, THE SEASON IS OVER< HOW COULD MIAMI DRAFT *insert player name here* IN THE FIRST ROUND, WHAT WHERE THEY THINKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

threads.

Will this be the draft to make all of us Dolphin faithfull Spielman fans?
Its 12:53 PM here in Chesapeake VA. and the countdown continues!

The draft will cause half of the people to hate Spielman and the other half saying to give him a chance to see how this works out because they thought he did a good job.

Even if he somehow gets Manning, gallery, Taylor and Carey.

Is 1:45 now...a little over 22 hours till showtime. I'd say that we'll pick at around5 or 6. Nobody's sure what's gonna happen and I can see a lot of teams taking the whole 15 minutes cos lots of teams want to move.

Ozzy rules!!

Is 1:25am and I just got home from work. Only a little over 10 hours. Who are we taking?

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom