• WR

Votes: 16 18.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 2.2%

• Total voters

like2god

I LOVE FinHeaven
Reaction score
With Lavar signing with the Giants, what direction do you think the Fins should go?
I would have prefered Lawson over Lavar anyway, so I say Lawson.

probably the bpa but i would like to take a look at either chad jackson or donte whitner

i think we need to get manny lawson he is a freak of nature and is compared to jason taylor...but i also think that 16 is a bit too early for him so we should try to drop back a couple of picks and see if we can get a later round pick also

i still like jackson or holmes with the 16.i think we can fill our other needs later in the draft.there's not many top wr in the draft this year not like there is at db & lb.so i think if jackson or holmes is there at 16 that would be a good pick.

RUN RICKY RONNIE RUN

BPA, but hopefully someone drops to the 16th pick that some team picking in the later half of the 1st round can't do without and makes us an offer we can't refuse.

jimmy williams or santonio holmes. id like to trade down pick up more picks and take cromartie

MCMike81 said:
i think we need to get manny lawson he is a freak of nature and is compared to jason taylor...but i also think that 16 is a bit too early for him so we should try to drop back a couple of picks and see if we can get a later round pick also

I totally agree. If Sims and Lawson are still on the board when it is our turn to pick, along with Greenway, I would love to move down about 4 spots an pick up a extra pick,either a 2nd or a 3rd. This is a deep draft at LB and I would also love to pick up Bing or another solid saftey that can come in and start. I feel we need a solid LB that can come in and start opposite JT,with our first pick but we also need some help in our secondary.

I don't think we could go wrong with Sims, Holmes/Jackson, Lawson, one of the DB's.. There are alot of players that i'd be happy with at 16

Back
Top Bottom