Draft getting close | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft getting close

tay0365

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to thank everyone on making this one of the best drafts ever. Thanks to all the Info, films, and opinions I have read there past 3 month, I almost believe I know now know every player worth taking by name. I consider myself a pretty knowlegable person when it comes to the draft, because I do so much research, but this year, everyone here has gone far and beyond.

Some here say that there is not much talent this year, but I disagree, it may not be as top heavy as years past, but it is a very deep draft, and if Saban is as knowledgable as has been said, we could have a spectacular draft frome beginnning to end.

To KB and Boomer, thanks for all the info guys, evertime I read something from you guys, I got something out of it that I did not know.

Keep up to good work, and let hope that this draft will be one of our best ever. Keep up to good work in making this one of the best sites on the net.

tay0365 said:
Just wanted to thank everyone on making this one of the best drafts ever. Thanks to all the Info, films, and opinions I have read there past 3 month, I almost believe I know now know every player worth taking by name. I consider myself a pretty knowlegable person when it comes to the draft, because I do so much research, but this year, everyone here has gone far and beyond.

Some here say that there is not much talent this year, but I disagree, it may not be as top heavy as years past, but it is a very deep draft, and if Saban is as knowledgable as has been said, we could have a spectacular draft frome beginnning to end.

To KB and Boomer, thanks for all the info guys, evertime I read something from you guys, I got something out of it that I did not know.

Keep up to good work, and let hope that this draft will be one of our best ever. Keep up to good work in making this one of the best sites on the net.

I agree everyone here has done good research and stated good facts for the most part. and most of us have had good arguments for we we should take ___________. It's going to be interesting, but here is to a great Dolphins trade, for a change, and to a wonderful beginning to a new era!:beerbang:

knight6jb said:
I agree everyone here has done good research and stated good facts for the most part. and most of us have had good arguments for we we should take ___________. It's going to be interesting, but here is to a great Dolphins trade, for a change, and to a wonderful beginning to a new era!:beerbang:

I have a feeling this should be a very interesting draft, I hope ESPN will have someone competent, over at the war room in Miami, but I don't expect to see a camera.

Back
Top Bottom