Votes: 40 74.1%
  • 2-Like 2 picks

Votes: 10 18.5%
  • 1-Like 1 pick

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • 0-like 0 picks

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
B- what a waste of 2 picks to get defensive players, i think next we will choose a punter or something or another RB, maybe even another DE

I'd give it an A+.

We got the best RB in the league, a first round talent at DE, and argueably the best ILB in the draft.

phinphanphrommi said:
I'd give it an A+.

We got the best RB in the league, a first round talent at DE, and argueably the best ILB in the draft.

I would agree with this assessment.We got a Stud RB,and two guys who carried late 1st grades in the 2nd and 3rd round.

phinphanphrommi said:
I'd give it an A+.

1st round talent in the 2nd AND 3rd rounds. This is an A+ grade so far.

dol_fan_81 said:
B- what a waste of 2 picks to get defensive players, i think next we will choose a punter or something or another RB, maybe even another DE
Yes, if that player is the best available we will draft him. This isn't a wasted pick, you won't say that 3 years from now.

"Younger on defense" -Saban

We did that, and at tremendous value. The Brown pick would have netted a B grade because everyone expected that, but we got the offensive force we needed. But the two steals we took with the other two picks, propels this draft to a solid A.

BocaHighQB said:
Yes, if that player is the best available we will draft him. This isn't a wasted pick, you won't say that 3 years from now.

I sure hope so.....

phinphanphrommi said:
I'd give it an A+.

Exactly. These things cannot be fully judged for a couple of years but judging by scouting reports and the play on the field you are correct.

dol_fan_81 said:

This just shows your lack of knowledge, we need more defenseive help than offense. Our defense is aging and with the possibility of switching to a 3-4, we need more players that fit Sabans philosophy. We only have need other needs on offesne and thats QB and center, of which I feel McPherson and Wilkerson would be two good players to pick up in the draft. Other than that, we need more defensive help at DT, OLB, S, CB. Which you still have Shazor, Browner, Boley, and Hawthrone available in the draft.

Both of our 2nd and 3rd round picks granted were defensive players, but they were both rated as 1st round type players that we got in the 2nd and 3rd. It's about taking the best available players and Roth and Crowder were the best available for what we need.

Back
Top Bottom