draft guides | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

draft guides

phinnatic84

Phinz4Life
Reaction score
:dolphins: Just want to let the fellow Fin fans to know that Profootball Weekly 2006 draft guide is out..just got mine at Books a Million..they have us selecting cb Antonio Cromartie FSU..

primetime23 said:
we should trade our 1st rnd unless we get guff or young

I am taking that Guff means Huff. Well you might as well trade our pick now cause Huff is not gunna fall to us and I don't think that the Dolphins want Vince young. He does not seem to fit what Nick Saban is trying to do.

I like Cromartie, but there are plenty of questions about what he can do still. I would love it if we could trade down and get an extra pick and maybe target Bing or another DB

I tend to agree about trading the 16th pick and slid back a lil in the draft and still get a very good player..and even still get cromartie or another db if that is the direction the dolphins go with the 1st rd pick

im waiting for the sporting news one to come out.....it comes out march 15...and is a great magizine i love it and look forward to it every ear also the espn draft guidr comes out march 15 i havent got that one before but i buy them all when they come out

phinnatic84 said:
:dolphins: Just want to let the fellow Fin fans to know that Profootball Weekly 2006 draft guide is out..just got mine at Books a Million..they have us selecting cb Antonio Cromartie FSU..

thks my friend I purchase a draft guide every year.(profootball weekly)

i have kiper's draft guides from every year since he started making them. they're fun to read every now and then.

yeah i try to get as many as i can but never got kipers,I have gotten ourlads,the drugstore list,the sporting news,profootball weekly draft preview,hughes draft guide I would say that the sporting news is the best one i think

guys we should pile up with late round athletes skylar green, vick, robinson I know at least one of them could become solid players. Whens ted ginn coming out next year?

Back
Top Bottom