Draft interviews | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft interviews

They talked to Ronnie Brown at the Combine I believe it was. It may have been the Senior Bowl and Ronnie may have been there in an interview capacity only. Either way, they did actually talk to him. What Ronnie said is that he talked with the Phins at the Combine, but then they never talked to him again until they called him to tell him he'd be a Phin. That's not entirely normall. Usually between the Combine and the draft if a team is settling on a guy they'll keep in regular touch with him, especially on draft day.

Still, it's not as if we never talked to Ronnie. And we most definitely interviewed Channing at the Combine.

Like everyone said, we'll talk to a lot of players not only for this coming draft but coaches like to get to know players in case they become free agents in the future or in case they wanna trade for them...you can't never have too much info on all the players and of course you can't draft them all.

Ozzy rules!!

ckparrothead said:
They talked to Ronnie Brown at the Combine I believe it was. It may have been the Senior Bowl and Ronnie may have been there in an interview capacity only. Either way, they did actually talk to him. What Ronnie said is that he talked with the Phins at the Combine, but then they never talked to him again until they called him to tell him he'd be a Phin. That's not entirely normall. Usually between the Combine and the draft if a team is settling on a guy they'll keep in regular touch with him, especially on draft day.

Still, it's not as if we never talked to Ronnie. And we most definitely interviewed Channing at the Combine.

Well, any player at the combine Im sure would get talked to. It would be stupid not to. You want to examine everything, but Saban didnt really need to put alot inspection into Ronnie. He already witnessed him live in the fourth quarter. Roth I heard came into the combine with a property of the Miami Dolphins Tshirt on.

Back
Top Bottom