Draft Manny Lawson? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft Manny Lawson?

sign lavar arrington

if that doesn't work out

trade down

if that doesn't work out

draft lawson

Would love to draft a guy that hasn't shown everything he has because he's not yet fully developed. He'll be a good one. Has the potential to be great.

Juan Cribbs said:
sign lavar arrington

if that doesn't work out

trade down

if that doesn't work out

draft lawson

Amen!! Juan knows whats up. :D If we do trade down and dont get LaVar, then get Carpenter

Ummm If we don't get Lavar and we can't trade down then........ DON'T draft Manny Lawson. I don't wanna draft someone who is gunna ride the bench we we can get another LB thru FA who would be a better fit. Manny Lawson is like Jason Taylor and we don't need him. I would be much happier with a WR ( Jackson or Holmes ), But I would Love to Draft Winston Justice or Ko Simpson. If Saban does not like our cb's than Draft on of them.

I dont think Jackson or Holmes will be there at 16 with Phily and Denver picking in front of us

playmaker1 said:
I dont think Jackson or Holmes will be there at 16 with Phily and Denver picking in front of us

Well if a QB falls than Denver will take him unless its Vince Young. Besides Denver loves CB's maybe they have there eye on Tye Hill

Skeet84 said:
Well if a QB falls than Denver will take him unless its Vince Young. Besides Denver loves CB's maybe they have there eye on Tye Hill

Denver took 2 CBs last year in the draft. I see them targeting a WR sence they lost out on the Owens deal. They need a QB, but I dont think they look at one in the first. Maybe if one falls, but I dont see one falling outta the top ten

playmaker1 said:
Denver took 2 CBs last year in the draft. I see them targeting a WR sence they lost out on the Owens deal. They need a QB, but I dont think they look at one in the first. Maybe if one falls, but I dont see one falling outta the top ten

They still could take a CB and they do alot of strange things ( Maurice Clarrett in the 3rd ). They very well could take a WR and they will take a QB if he is there over anyone else except maybe Vince Young

Back
Top Bottom