Draft Party | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft Party

NaboCane

I'm on my comma
Reaction score
I want to say what a pleasure it was to meet AJ, inFins, Balls Deep and all the others whose names I can't seem to conjure through the Stoli haze.

I'm proud to be even just the smallest part of this site, and of a group of folks like these. I'm lucky that my vacation took me there at such a great time!

I hope you got pics, AJ!

PS: InFINS, tell your buddy that I'm pulling for Chelsea now!

I'll tell Gio you said that, Nabo.

great to meet you finally.

If only we could have gotten section126 to get off the mic, it would have been a perfect day. :lol:

Good party guys. As always, I wish more would attend... but what am I gonna do? I'll just keep tryin it out and hope it gets bigger and bigger. We'll see.

Thanks to all those that came though... had a good time. And, nice to meet you Nabo... were you really drinking Stoli? LOL... it looked like you were just drinkin water.

And Darin, nice seein ya again. Next time come with those Dolphin contacts or whatever... good stuff. Hope you enjoy the shirt...

inFINSible said:
I'll tell Gio you said that, Nabo.

great to meet you finally.

If only we could have gotten section126 to get off the mic, it would have been a perfect day. :lol:

:roflmao:

FinHeavenAJ said:
Good party guys. As always, I wish more would attend... but what am I gonna do? I'll just keep tryin it out and hope it gets bigger and bigger. We'll see.

Thanks to all those that came though... had a good time. And, nice to meet you Nabo... were you really drinking Stoli? LOL... it looked like you were just drinkin water.

And Darin, nice seein ya again. Next time come with those Dolphin contacts or whatever... good stuff. Hope you enjoy the shirt...

Wow! I'm going to have to make that trip sometime soon! I might even bring my little RB with me. He wants to meet Troy Stradford at WQAM so maybe I could do both on the same trip.

He was always a very nice guy when I've spoken to him on the phone. He's in charge of advertising with 560, so he was always my contact. I have his phone number if you'd like it...

FinHeavenAJ said:

The shirt is great....I hate to say it but, i like it much better than the ones that had my logo on them...Not only is the design great but the shirts themselves are top of the line. Plus they make a mighty fine lampshade. Thank you very much!

inFINSible said:
The shirt is great....I hate to say it but, i like it much better than the ones that had my logo on them...Not only is the design great but the shirts themselves are top of the line. Plus they make a mighty fine lampshade. Thank you very much!

I like the tagline. :cough, cough:

:wink:

FinHeavenAJ said:
He was always a very nice guy when I've spoken to him on the phone. He's in charge of advertising with 560, so he was always my contact. I have his phone number if you'd like it...
We have never talked on the phone, but have sent several emails. He sent both my boys autographed FB cards, pics, etc with personalized stuff on them. My little RB sent him a FB card signed as well that said 1st 1,000 yards season!

Troy Stradford is a wonderful person and my boys both think the world of him. He's my favorite player ever, as well as my little Rb's....

Back
Top Bottom