Draft Philosophy... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft Philosophy...

SCall13 said:
BPA. You go after need, and there is a tendency to reach... sometimes far. Ask our old friend Wanny. (Fletcher, Eddie Moore. YIKES!)

i hate when people say that... fletcher was not a need pick... we didn't need a corner, we had pat and sam, and didnt we have terrence shaw, and we had just drafted ben kelly the year before... fletcher was in no way a need, maybe a reach (eventhough he was a top corner prospect, thorpe winner, etc), but not a need pick

and moore wasnt need either, we had zach, just got seau, and had a young greenwood, wouldn't have called that a need either...

yes they were bad picks, but not need picks...

I was thinking this was an interesting question today in the aftermath of the game last night... Sooooo many are saying they would give their right arm (and first born) to draft Vince after his performance last night.... Yet look at the replies... The overwhelming majority so far are BPA (I am too by the way)... Interesting. :D

Fish-Head said:
Are you a - 'do whatever it takes' draft for need guy..? Or a 'Best Talent on the board' man?

Best Talent on the board when we pick, or trade down if the guy we want is gone.

Back
Top Bottom