Draft Pick Status | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft Pick Status

matt11390

Starter
Reaction score
So with us giving a 3 and 7 and gaining a 5 today, what are our current picks. We have a 1, 2, 4, two 5's, and a 6? Do we still have a 7 because we had two at one point? I like our moves but here's hoping we don't give away any more picks and maybe we can gain at least one more by the draft.

Yeah, we got one for big dude with the virgina, Johnathan Martin but don't worry, I think they trade down the 1st or 2nd rd for more picks.

Yes we had two 7ths. We had an extra one from the Jonathan Martin trade. That's the one going to Minnesota.

After today's trades, the #Dolphins' own a first (No. 14), second, fourth, two fifths and a sixth-round pick in the NFL draft.

From Walker and I think this is correct because we surrendered one of the 7's to the Ravens remember.

Short of giving up pick 47 or parting with high as in first 3 round picks next year you pretty much have zero ammo to make a move forward from pick 14...and probably little ammo to move past the 40 range from pick 47 if you wanted to come up from there

that 4th round pick doesnt carry much value in trade

but comp picks will change 111 and beyond but this is courtesy of Drafttek.com with the Draft chart link. put in your team in search engine and it highlights teams picks. Its how I see other teams picks.

Yeah, we got one for big dude with the virgina, Johnathan Martin but don't worry, I think they trade down the 1st or 2nd rd for more picks.

Bad Idea they would miss out on Gurly @ 14

I love Parker .... But when you compare him In and out of his cuts with Cooper or White... No questions those two guys can get a little more separation. Have you seen Cooper run his routes ? Sooooo damn smooth.

We had two 7th's. (Original and the Snake Martin Trade).

We gave Vikings the Snake Martin Trade 7th.

1, 2, 4, 5, 5, 6

Be nice if we could find a way to get a 3 back without giving up our 4 as well as not giving up one of our 5's. I think the 3rd round would be an ideal spot to grab a power running back

Guys like Ajayi , or even David Johnson could be a steal in this draft.

Great value at back later in the draft

Back
Top Bottom