fiedlerfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I would hope they would address the offensive line and qb

2413fanphins

Active Roster
Reaction score
???!!!

are you serious. second round pick. troy smith from ohio state???????????

detroit, houstan, oakland and cleveland could all take a QB. It might not happen but they could all upgrade the position that is for sure.

I have him as at least a top 15 pick. sheesh

ChambersWI

Going Ghost
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
are you serious. second round pick. troy smith from ohio state???????????

detroit, houstan, oakland and cleveland could all take a QB. It might not happen but they could all upgrade the position that is for sure.

I have him as at least a top 15 pick. sheesh

*sigh*, several NFL scouts have gone on CBS,FOX,and NFL Network and said he's a 2nd rounder AT BEST.

The only way he even sniffs the top 15 is if no underclassmen QBs declare.

DesertEagle1088

Scout Team
Reaction score
drew stanton from michigan state. phenominal QB prospect who is very under rated in my opinion

jlfin

old pro
Reaction score
round 1 - Leon Hall, or Levi Brown, or Dwayne Jarrett, or maybe Laron Landry
round 2 - Troy Smith(maybe?) or Buster Davis

I have been continually posting about the need for a good young QB, not just another afterthought draft pick on one (josh heupel).
If we don't use a 1st day pick on one this draft, let not your heart be troubled because we will be choosing in the top 5 next yr and Brohm will be there.

jim1

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

1 WR Ted Ginn

2 LT Joe Staley or LT Tony Ugoh

3 OLB Brian Smith

4 C Dan Mozes or LT Doug Free

TexanPhinatic

I Pity the Fool
Reaction score
QB needs to go first, and Smith will go first round unless he craps in the BC game. To many teams with QB needs in the first, and he has WAY to much talent to go second. Those people and yourself are deluding yourselves if you think he goes second. Its frankly getting a little rediculous to hear this stuff.

CitizenSnips

Ready for Henne.
Reaction score

CB would be a nice pick in the draft but im not sold on any of them in the first round. I also beleive that Levi Brown is a monster run blocker, but hes not that great of a pass blocker. A lot of scouting reports believe hes gonna play RT in the pro's because of this, and not LT. And we definitly dont need a RT on the line. Jarrett would be nice, but they'll be better players at #9. Landry will be the BPA, but im not sure we go with a safety, even if landrys there. The guys i'd want with our pick are Patrick Willis, JaMarcus Russell, or Landry.

As for the second, both Smith and Davis would be good pick ups. I'd want Woodley if he falls (or rises, i have no idea with him and his stock right now). However, if Jeff Samardzja somehow falls to our 2nd pick, we HAVE to take him. He'd be a solid WR who can make plays on consistant bases.

marino619

Scout Team
Reaction score
If Saban stays he will draft whoever he recruited at lsu.So here comes another bust draft..

DolphinDynasty

Dolphin Loyalist
Reaction score
CB would be a nice pick in the draft but im not sold on any of them in the first round. I also beleive that Levi Brown is a monster run blocker, but hes not that great of a pass blocker. A lot of scouting reports believe hes gonna play RT in the pro's because of this, and not LT. And we definitly dont need a RT on the line. Jarrett would be nice, but they'll be better players at #9. Landry will be the BPA, but im not sure we go with a safety, even if landrys there. The guys i'd want with our pick are Patrick Willis, JaMarcus Russell, or Landry.

As for the second, both Smith and Davis would be good pick ups. I'd want Woodley if he falls (or rises, i have no idea with him and his stock right now). However, if Jeff Samardzja somehow falls to our 2nd pick, we HAVE to take him. He'd be a solid WR who can make plays on consistant bases.
Thank You. The voice of reason. No corners, are really worth a top 10 pick. Corners are a product of the defensive scheme that they are in. You also have it right with Willis. Patrick Willis is the toughness we need to build around on D.

marino619

Scout Team
Reaction score
Are defense is o.k. we need some WR's that can catch the ball..

dolfn66

Starter
Reaction score
I've been sitting here trying to think about who the Dolphins should draft but it seems like all they seem to do in the first round is draft for need. I honestly do know much about this years crop but hope (if he's available) that Miami can pick Georgia Techs Calvin Johnson. If Johnson isn't an option then I'd like to see either Russell or Brohm in a Dolphins uni.

CitizenSnips

Ready for Henne.
Reaction score
Are defense is o.k. we need some WR's that can catch the ball..
This will be the gut check year for chris chambers. He has no excuses for what happened this year. I hope he works really hard this offseason to improve, possibly try and return to his pro bowl potential.

Top Bottom