draft pick | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

draft pick

dolfancoolio

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
say we finish in the bottom half of the league this year. assuming boston returns next year and not much changes on the roster before the draft, come draft day 2005 what position player do you think we will pick?

Kicker? Who knows... it's waaaaaaaaaaaaaay to early to be talking about next years draft.

RB,QB,or DT?
RB possibilities are:Cedric Benson-Texas,Carnell Williams-Auburn,Darren Sproles-Kansas State.
QB: Matt Leinart-USC,David Green-UGA,Chris Leak-Florida,Jason White-OU
DT:I'll have to look

I agree

phinphanphrommi said:
Kicker? Who knows... it's waaaaaaaaaaaaaay to early to be talking about next years draft.

much too early to be talking next year's draft. Let's concentrate on this season first.

finregime said:
RB,QB,or DT?
RB possibilities are:Cedric Benson-Texas,Carnell Williams-Auburn,Darren Sproles-Kansas State.
Hate to tell you, but Chris Leak is only a Sophmore. He will not be available until the next year. Just like the whole Mike Williams situation this year.

depends on how AJ, and Travis do aat QB and RB. Although Leinart says he is staying all 4 years at USC, and Leak is a sophmore, and WHite & Green are NOT 1st round quality(green might be at the end of the year, but white has no shot). If we need a QB let's go after Brad Smith

finregime said:
RB,QB,or DT?
I thought williams' name was cadillac :confused:

Oboy said:
Hate to tell you, but Chris Leak is only a Sophmore. He will not be available until the next year. Just like the whole Mike Williams situation this year.

Speaking of Mike Williams............................................................................................................................. :cooldude:

dreadlockera said:
I thought williams' name was cadillac :confused:
Cadillac is his nickname.

Chris Leak will stay at Florida all 4 years.

NathanHunt said:
Speaking of Mike Williams............................................................................................................................. :cooldude:
Depending on team needs, he will almost definitely go #1. I highly doubt we'll end up with the #1 pick.

Vince Young from Texas is a stud qb, but wouldn't make sense drafting a qb. and he's a rs soph so he'd be available

If we have the chance to draft a RB named Cadillac (or nicknamed) we should go for it. That would simple be too cool. =)

Joke aside though, I think that we have an uncertain Qb situation, an uncertain Wr situation, and an uncertain O-line situation. We need to see if any of these positions pan out before deciding.

SpeedRush99 said:
Depending on team needs, he will almost definitely go #1. I highly doubt we'll end up with the #1 pick.

I wouldn't be so quick to assume a WR will go high next year. A LOT of teams drafted 1st round WRs this year. SD (NONE) or NYG (older WRs) would definitely consider WRs for their young QBs.

And, I realize that Mike Williams is not a player you pass on NO MATTER the need. But, some teams might have more pressing needs. The afore mentioned SD and NYG also have needs for lineman to protect their franchise QBs.

I'm just saying.... Williams will be there... and an opportunity for us might be there too.

Back
Top Bottom