Draft Picks | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft Picks

canesandphins1

Starter
Reaction score
Why in the world do we not take any players from the University of Miami. The last players we took in the draft were Yatil Green and Randal Hill and i know after thoose two picks you might be scared off a bit but they are in our own backyard go to the practices see what they are all about. Miami turns out more playmakers and over all talent than anyone and that is something we do need. i just don't understand. :fire: sorry i just had to vent

well, Miami produces ALOT of rather high picks (or at least the great playmakers ur talking about...they're usually top 20) and how often do we draft top 20? Better yet, how often do we have a 1st rounder at all? lol

Originally posted by FinFan4Life814
well, Miami produces ALOT of rather high picks (or at least the great playmakers ur talking about...they're usually top 20) and how often do we draft top 20? Better yet, how often do we have a 1st rounder at all? lol

As Beavis said..... By the time the Phins pick, many of the big time playmakers are either selected, or at positions the Phins don't need help in.

Bet your bottom dollar the team wouldn't have jumped at the opportunity to take Andre Johnson last season..

we passed on Clinton Portis and traded 2 1st rders for Ricky... :hmmm: tough call

i know i am a bit of a homer but just seems like we don't even look at the kids from the school and i understand most are mid to high picks but even late first through the rest of the draft we give the the kids no love

Originally posted by dolphan39
we passed on Clinton Portis and traded 2 1st rders for Ricky... :hmmm: tough call

that's tough making a comparison like that

in hindsight it's a no brainer

draft portis, and we could have used last years #1 on Grossman

oh well, at least ricky's a stud

Oh stop. Look at our history. There will be no 1st round pick again this year. Henson or ramsey. Dear God I hope they don't make a play for Garcia if he's available. Without TO he is Feidler.

Hahaha, People are sayin we may look at Garcia, and TO now. They don't wany to play together, so, eventhough we may not get either, it's one or the other.

Anyway... We also passed on boldin for some LB...

Back
Top Bottom