Draft Picks | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft Picks

VA Phin Fan

Starter
Reaction score
Have we signed any of our 2005 Draft picks? Camp is looming and I would like to see everyone signed without holdouts.....

I am not sure if anyone is signed, I don't think so...but I would like to know of the performances of the 5-7 round draft picks in camp. From what I hear, the other 4 are stars in the making from what was seen at camp, but we have an O-Lineman and a DT that I would like see make a contribution.

VA Phin Fan said:
Have we signed any of our 2005 Draft picks? Camp is looming and I would like to see everyone signed without holdouts.....

I would assume getting Ronnie signed first is key. if he robs us the rest will be hard to signed. i think Kayjay Harris is signed to a 2 year deal already though.

The key will be if Ronnie Brown signs up without holding out.Thats a lot of change they will be paying him.

Hummer23 said:
Kay-Jay is the only guy we signed that I know of.

KJ was not a draft pick. All of our UDFA have been signed. They wouldn't be on our team overwise.

So no draft picks have been signed yet. Should hear news rolling in soon hoepfully!

CrunchTime said:
The key will be if Ronnie Brown signs up without holding out.Thats a lot of change they will be paying him.

I've got a feeling he won't hold out, but there was unknown source reports during the pre-draft that Saban didn't want to draft Ronnie or any other RB #2 due to high dollar a #2 pick would receive. I have little faith in these reports from pre-draft.

Back
Top Bottom