Draft Position: The Second Round 32nd Pick | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft Position: The Second Round 32nd Pick

kizzaboo

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
The Dolphins have catapulted into the first round. Well, kind of. With Spy gate the dolphins have the 32nd overall pick but it is still in the second round.

We all know the dolphins would like more picks one way or another. I'm assuming the Dolphins front office would try to use that as leverage for a trade. Showing interest in a prospect like Chad Henne in a weak QB class to a team like the Chicago bears, who have shown the most interest in Henne, would possibly leverage a trade like a normal 1st rounder would do, if the Dolphins continue interest and hold their ground. Something like a best case scenario a first next year or 2 seconds, or something like one this year one the next.

Is this way out there, or does the 32nd seem like an intriguing trade out pick to anyone else?

The Dolphins have catapulted into the first round. Well, kind of. With Spy gate the dolphins have the 32nd overall pick but it is still in the second round.

We all know the dolphins would like more picks one way or another. I'm assuming the Dolphins front office would try to use that as leverage for a trade. Showing interest in a prospect like Chad Henne in a weak QB class to a team like the Chicago bears, who have shown the most interest in Henne, would possibly leverage a trade like a normal 1st rounder would do, if the Dolphins continue interest and hold their ground. Something like a best case scenario a first next year or 2 seconds, or something like one this year one the next.

Is this way out there, or does the 32nd seem like an intriguing trade out pick to anyone else?

If we were offered two 2nd round picks I think it would be worth taking a look at as long as they are not both late 2nd round pick. Something in the low 30's and another in the 40's and I would be all over it.

Back
Top Bottom