Draft Predictions From The "Pros" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft Predictions From The "Pros"

OrlandoFinsFan

Me too!!
Reaction score
Here are a bunch of predictions I have found. Some of these were made before the trade for Daunte and the soon to be made deal for Joey. That being said, I believe some of these guys will change their predictions. Anyway, just wanted to show you some of the names being thrown around besides the obvious.

Winston Justice, OT, USC from Yahoo Sports, On The Clock, and Draft Notebook

Jay Cutler QB, Vanderbilt from Football.com, footballabout.com, Heards, NFL Answers

Tye Hill CB, Clemson from 7 different sites

Chad Jackson OT, USC from Draft Gurus, Draft Season (Lupagus), and ESPN's Mel Kiper

Others include Darnell Bing S, USC,
Jimmy Williams CB, VT,
Antonio Cromartie CB, FSU,
Chad Greenway OLB, Iowa,
Ernie Simms LB, FSU,
Demeco Ryans OLB, Alabama,
and Eric Winston OT, Miami

My main wishlist for the 1st round would be Santonio Holmes, Chad Jackson, Winston Justice, Jason Allen, or Jimmy Williams (Not in any particular order).

It certainly would be nice to have a double threat at WR. I just think it is really important to protect our new QB and bolster the offensive line.

OrlandoFinsFan said:
It certainly would be nice to have a double threat at WR. I just think it is really important to protect our new QB and bolster the offensive line.

I have faith in Houck, and I REALLY like Anthony Alabi and hope Houck makes him a productive LT, allowing Shelton to move to RT, Carey to RG and Hadnot to C.

holmes jackson justice greenway allen or cromartie and im one happy man.

OrlandoFinsFan said:

Chad Jackson OT, USC from Draft Gurus, Draft Season (Lupagus), and ESPN's Mel Kiper

Can't believe I'm the first one to catch this. :confused:

My main wishlist for the 1st round:

1- Jimmy Williams
2- Winston Justice
3- Chad Greenway
4- Manny Lawson
5- Jason Allen
6- Antonio Cromartie
7- Chad Jackson

#1 Fan said:
ernie sims would fit in nicely

I don't think Sims fits our needs here. I believe he is not the kind of outside linebacker we need for the 3-4. If we go after a LB, I want it to be Manny Lawson who will be perfect for the 3-4.

Back
Top Bottom