Draft Prop's (just For Fun ;) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft Prop's (just For Fun ;)

The Ghost

Stamos
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
So this site that I go to, to make pretend wagers, has listed their available props for this year.

I am SHOCKED I lost on Derwin james last year, O/U 16.5 and this dude last's to 17 and goes to the pro bowl. I wanted to puke.

Dwayne Haskins 9.5, I don't want to jinx myself but how could he possibly last to 10? He won't. I'd be ok with losing the money if he goes 13th. If he goes 10th, 11th, 12th, 14th or 15th I'll lose my mind.

The rest I'd like to get some more input on, these are the only players offered. I already know how I am leaning on all but Lawrence and Oliver. In () I listed the teams that have the picks back to back covering that prop .5.

Drew Lock 11.5 (Cincy/GB)
Daniel Jones 15.5 (Washington/Carolina)
DK Metcalf 17.5 (NYG/Minn)
Dexter Lawrence 25.5 (Philly/Indy)
Josh Jacobs 26.5 (Indy/Oakland)
Ed Oliver 6.5 (NYG/Jax)

Any feedback is appreciated. I need to recoup some of my losses from this brutal season. I'll hold off on making concrete selections until I see if they offer more players before Thursday.

Last edited:
this is the only time i get confused by "under/over" ... so im gonna go "before/after"

Drew Lock 11.5 (Cincy/GB) - After

Daniel Jones 15.5 (Washington/Carolina) - After

DK Metcalf 17.5 (NYG/Minn) - Before

Dexter Lawrence (Philly/Indy) - Before

Josh Jacobs 26.5 (Indy/Oakland) - After

Ed Oliver 6.5 (NYG/Jax) - Before (i think Oakland may take him 4)

this is the only time i get confused by "under/over" ... so im gonna go "before/after"

Drew Lock 11.5 (Cincy/GB) - After

Daniel Jones 15.5 (Washington/Carolina) - After

DK Metcalf 17.5 (NYG/Minn) - Before

Dexter Lawrence (Philly/Indy) - Before

Josh Jacobs 26.5 (Indy/Oakland) - After

Ed Oliver 6.5 (NYG/Jax) - Before (i think Oakland may take him 4)

I agree with you on Lock, Jones, Lawrence and Jacobs.

Struggling with Oliver and Metcalf.

Also forgot to mention, Marquise Brown is listed at 23.5 and Noah Fant at 24.5.

I'll likely wager on all of them but the money will vary greatly on those I feel better about versus those I'm doing just for fun. Last year is the first I did this and it defintiely makes the first round more interesting when your financially vested in 9 or 10 players. If you can afford to lose the money of course.

Back
Top Bottom