Draft prospects from the 2003 draft vs 2021 draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft prospects from the 2003 draft vs 2021 draft

juniorseau55

Go Fins
Reaction score
Since everyone has been discussing the wide receiver position this off-season I couldn't help but to remember the 2003 draft. The hype revolved around Rogers, and Andre Johnson. On paper they were neck to neck, and great prospects
coming out of the university. Charles Rogers was a monster in college, but flopped in the NFL. Boldin was drafted almost last to that group of receivers in the 2nd round. I remember there were people in this forum that wanted to draft him, but we ended
up drafting Eddie Moore instead of him. In this draft I am going to see Marshall Jr. possibly move into the 2nd round, and whoever gets him there will be a lucky team I predict.

2003 Prospects

1st round

Andre Johnson Pro Bowl
Charles Rogers
Bryan Johnson

2nd round

Taylor Jacobs
Bethel Johnson
Anquan Boldin Pro Bowl

2021 Prospects

Devonte Smith
Ja'Marr Chase
Waddle
Marshall Jr

I was screaming at my TV to take Boldin.

That might still be the most angry I was with a clearly stupid Fins draft pick.

Although Ted Ginn and his family is up there.

What do you think about Smith vs the top college corners vs what Chase was able to do to them, last year? I take it that is your preference since his name was bolded? I believe ck made a post about this and it really changed my mind on an either or situation- prefer Smith now 100%. I think Chase will still be a good receiver, but probably more of an AJ green type

in the other thread it seemed like you were against drafting any receiver in the first round? If so, what player or position would you like to see us address? Or are you just against Smith as a prospect?

you guys should check out this post

Not sure if he has one for Smith, but it’s a nice read

Back
Top Bottom