Draft Season 🐬🐬🏈🏈 | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft Season 🐬🐬🏈🏈

Three out of 5 ain't that bad. - LOL

Guidelines for draft selection:
Kissing don't last,
Cooking do.

Translation:
It's not how high you were drafted that counts.
It's how well you play after you're drafted that counts.
That is funny, but true!

That is funny, but true!

I like using humor to make the truth a "little" easier to "swallow". - LOL

My wife's aunt had that little piece of poetry on a sign in her kitchen.

She lived on a small farm in southern Kentucky, near a small town called Tyner. Curiously enough, this is just up the road (US 421) from a town called Egypt, where my wife's uncle was the postmaster.

I'm not making this stuff up; check it out on Goole Maps if you think I'm making those names up.

She lived on a small farm in southern Kentucky, near a small town called Tyner. Curiously enough, this is just up the road (US 421) from a town called Egypt, where my wife's uncle was the postmaster.

I'm not making this stuff up; check it out on Goole Maps if you think I'm making those names up.
Oddly enough, I believe you...

Definitely enjoy your humor. Have to have that if you're a Dolphins fan!

My gf says the same thing….. and then asks me, “when will I take her to meet Ray in the USA.” 😀

Have a good friend who was voted Kstate tight end of the decade long time ago..

Also have had some connections with current coaches across the scope of college football because of him, some big names as well, I don’t ask to many questions but I asked him about Sinnott because him and his boys/coaches watch every rep.

Here’s what he said

“He's a good football player. Hes more FB than TE in my opinion. Make great catches but at the same time dropped alot of balls. Great blocker out of the backfield. Decent route runner. Had great receiving stats Howard targeted him 75% of the time because our receivers sucked. He reminds me of Daryl Johnson from the cowboys back in the day. Problem is he will have big trouble getting off the line in the league in the slot at TE. He'a a good athlete but stiff a bit”

“6'3 3/4 short arms small hands“

“Athlete for sure not fluid”

“Good Kid, leader, very serious about being a good plauer. Team guy”

“Put it this way FB dont get drafted so they listed him as a TE except fpr award season where he won as a FB”

“Klieman and his dad were roomates”

“Solid 4th round pick maybe. Besides Georgia guy weak year for TE he may get lucky and go 2rd early”

I wish I had access to how many snaps he lined up in the backfield, but it looked like 1 out of every 10 or so snaps. He's bigger, with bigger hands, though shorter arms, than Kittle. From this class, only AJ Barner had a better blocking grade than Sinnott.

Imo he was less effective than he will be in the NFL, because opposing defenses knew he was K State's best offensive player, and he was typically bracketed. K State's QB also really struggled to throw the ball on time, so you see a lot of reps where Sinnott is open - just not when the QB finally gets him the ball.

Imo his FB usage was more about Kansas State trying to free him up, because defenses were focused on him, and trying to vary the offense, because they didn't have a lot of talent, than it was about him being a FB. I also think it speaks to his athleticism and versatility.

I think he's kind of between LaPorta and Kraft from the '23 draft - 2 of the 3 guys I had in the top tier last year.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240303_052346_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240303_052346_Chrome.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_20240303_052016_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240303_052016_Chrome.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 1
Back
Top Bottom