Draft Simulator Addiction and Possibilities | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft Simulator Addiction and Possibilities

claytonduper

Starter
Reaction score
Mods: please move if not appropriate area for discussion.

I've been playing around with a Mock Draft Simulator to see what kinds of players and picks we could accumulate. IMO it would be easy to use our 3rd pick on any receiver of our choice. However, the possibility of someone reaching up to trade for our 3rd pick will continue to increase as we get closer to draft. We could parlay the 3rd pick to all kinds of combination of picks this year and even next year. The key is not to fall to far down to lose out on one of the 3 best receivers (Smith, Chase or Waddle) in this class. Grier could really wheel and deal this year.

Here is one example of the bounty of players and picks:
    Jaylen Waddle
    WR Alabama

Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah
    LB Notre Dame

Alex Leatherwood
    OT Alabama

Terrace Marshall Jr.
    WR LSU

Javonte Williams
    RB North Carolina

Talanoa Hufanga
    S USC

Michael Carter
    RB North Carolina

• 2022 CIN 1st
  • 2022 WAS 5th
  • 2022 DEN 7th

Simply because some dudes website lets you make the trade has really very little in common with what will occur on draft day. It's fun to mess around with but someone has to want to move up. The pick value chart is pretty much where the convo starts.

Mods: please move if not appropriate area for discussion.

I've been playing around with a Mock Draft Simulator to see what kinds of players and picks we could accumulate. IMO it would be easy to use our 3rd pick on any receiver of our choice. However, the possibility of someone reaching up to trade for our 3rd pick will continue to increase as we get closer to draft. We could parlay the 3rd pick to all kinds of combination of picks this year and even next year. The key is not to fall to far down to lose out on one of the 3 best receivers (Smith, Chase or Waddle) in this class. Grier could really wheel and deal this year.

Here is one example of the bounty of players and picks:
    Jaylen Waddle
    WR Alabama

Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah
    LB Notre Dame

Alex Leatherwood
    OT Alabama

Terrace Marshall Jr.
    WR LSU

Javonte Williams
    RB North Carolina

Talanoa Hufanga
    S USC

Michael Carter
    RB North Carolina

• 2022 CIN 1st
  • 2022 WAS 5th
  • 2022 DEN 7th
I believe Javonte Williams will end up a second round pick!

I believe Javonte Williams will end up a second round pick!
That's a guarantee IMO. He's the most complete "NFL Certified" RB in the draft. And his running mate
who I also love looks like mini Ricky Williams! They will both excel in the NFL. IMO. Of course it's always
who knows for sure... But that's a ton of talent.

That's a guarantee IMO. He's the most complete "NFL Certified" RB in the draft. And his running mate
who I also love looks like mini Ricky Williams! They will both excel in the NFL. IMO. Of course it's always
who knows for sure... But that's a ton of talent.
He has been NFL certified?

sign me up then!

Last year, those running backs sometimes lasted into the 3rd round. Dillon into the 4th and 5th. Of course, a simulator can't predict runs. It's still fun.

Javonte Williams over 1,000 in 11 games at 7 yards a pop!?!

He's officially on the radar. Reminds me of Maurice Jones Drew.

I traded back from #3 to #5 and then traded that 2022 first rounder to move up to #10 this year and take Pitts to go along with Chase in the first round. I then took Williams and Humphrey in the 2nd.

Attachments

• draft.jpg
    draft.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 16
A little overlay in my snippet, but not bad, 3 players and we have 10 1st in 2022.... i figure we can pick up some decent undrafted gems, and this next year we have fun....i was curious why only showing 9, but it didnt show our 1st for next year because it wasnt traded for, so yeah 10 1st)

1.JPG2.JPG

Back
Top Bottom