Draft Strategy poll. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft Strategy poll.

What do you want the phins to do with the 20th pick?

• Keep the pick and pick the Best OL

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Trade down to the end of the 1st, pick up extra picks and draft an OL in the 1st

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trade down to the end of the 1st, pick up extra picks and draft the best player that isn't a OL

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Keep pick and pick the best player that isn't an OL

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nobody can anwswer this question cos we don't know who's gonna be on the board at 20.Is all gonna depend on who's on the board at that time. Even Rick doesn't know at this moment what we're gonna do. Of course he has a plan but he'll have to wait to see who goes before us and who'll fall to us and on and on. Also, we might want a guy that's on the board but another team might call with a great trade and we might take that trade so we'll have to wait till draft day to know the answer.

Ozzy rules!!

I've heard we should draft OL, or WR, or defense. Then I hear if we draft anyone on defense then we'll ready about a few suicides in the paper. IMO, we should make a push for Larry Allen, but if he isn't available, we draft offensive line. I think Derrius Thompson comes back as the 3rd WR with something to prove, and I believe defensively we'll draft in later rounds. Whuut :nana:

It's BPA. If that happens to be OL, great. If not, you don't reach. You can't assume that the opportunity to trade down exists. Every year more people want to trade down than up. Most of the discussion don't pan out. If an opportunity arises, great, but you have to assume that you're picking at #20 going into the draft.

Unless a great player is availible, I would prefer we go downward and pick up more picks. I am not sold on Andrews as a great lineman, and his not playing in his team's bowl game really puts a question mark concerning his character and desire of the game.

I say we get the BIGGEST lineman we can and feed him Twinkies and PorterHouse Steaks ALL YEAR!

:fatman:

Back
Top Bottom