Draft Thought (If this situation happens) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft Thought (If this situation happens)

Nublar7

Retired FinHeaven Staff
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Ok, say at #20, Andrews is gone and they Dolphins decide not to trade the pick. Also, they decide to take a WR. What WR do you think is Miami's first choice? Woods, Clayton, Jenkins, Evans, ect?

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably not, but what do you think the Dolphins would take? Did Chambers talk up Evans enough or will they choose brute over speed?

As much as I love Clayton and think he's going to be a star, I think the answer is a Williams if one falls, then Evans. Nobody else is really close to being worth #20.

I don't think a Williams falls.........

Originally posted by ZOD
I don't think a Williams falls.........

I don't know what to make of the Philadelphia trade, but I know that some were talking about a Williams going to the Niners. I guess the Broncos might take that guy if he drops past the Eagles, but I could see them going RB. I don't think it's too likely, but stranger things happen every year in the draft.

Originally posted by Jimmy James

I don't know what to make of the Philadelphia trade, but I know that some were talking about a Williams going to the Niners. I guess the Broncos might take that guy if he drops past the Eagles, but I could see them going RB. I don't think it's too likely, but stranger things happen every year in the draft.

I think Philly and Denver are in a dogfight for Steven Jackson.

I just don't see what Philly needs with another RB. It seems more likely that they're in a dogfight with the Saints for D. Robinson or somebody like that. I would have to think the Eagles want to see if a Buckhalter/Westbrook backfield is viable before sinking a big pick into the running game.

Evans, IMO. With physical/fast Chambers & Boston, a speedy receiver who is also a tough guy like Evans fits in perfect. I always get jealous of the teams who have the smaller/faster/shifter receivers. I think Evans would fit in great here.

Originally posted by Jimmy James
It seems more likely that they're in a dogfight with the Saints for D. Robinson

Didn't consider that. :huh:

It might be just "happenstance" that they jumped in front of the supposed RB picks.

Evans all the way, we can bang the 2ndary up with chamber and boston, bring in evans to blow by em when there at ther weakest. Im liken that more and more if we don't take o-line with the first.

Does anybody think that evans will be there if we traded down and are trying to get him with our 2nd? what would have to happen??

Originally posted by TheBostonBomber
Evans all the way, we can bang the 2ndary up with chamber and boston, bring in evans to blow by em when there at ther weakest. Im liken that more and more if we don't take o-line with the first.

Does anybody think that evans will be there if we traded down and are trying to get him with our 2nd? what would have to happen??

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?s=&threadid=36849

:confused: :confused: :confused:

I would have to believe Evans won't make it out of the first round. In fact, I think that it's likely Evans and Clayton or Woods won't make it out. Whoever is left out of Clayton/Woods would probably then be taken by San Diego in the early 2nd.

Not only do I think Evans, but I have him going to us with our first pick as I chaneg my mock this week. I'll post it later.

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom