Draft Thought (If this situation happens) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft Thought (If this situation happens)

ChambersOwnz84, Again ur attempt to discredit me has failed. It seems that once again u have not read the question that was presented to us, I will reiterate here....."Okay say at 20 andrews is gone and they decide NOT to trade the pick. Also, they DECIDE TO TAKE A WR. What WIDE RECEIVER do u think is miami's first choice."
Am I missing something, or is the link u posted to try and discredit me useless?? Go back and read some more of my posts and u will find out that I stated if miami were to draft a wr I would like it to be evans. No where in the link u posted did i say i don't like evans.....I didn't even mention wr's at all in the post! The question that was asked by nublar7 clearly asked what wr would we take, u can read can't u chambersownz84?

For someone who is a senior member on this board, i would of thought that u would have atleast done a little background before u tryed to discredit and slander me.

I've been having to defend myself alot from u, although it hasn't been hard at all, i wish u would stop trying to discredit me cause I will not stand for it. I've blown u out of the water on many occasions now, but im getting tired of posting the same damn things over and over again, so please stop embarrisng urself. Remember I am only a "rookie".

Well, this has cured my inability to get to sleep tonight.

Im sure i will get on this site sometime tom. and will again have to defend myself from some hack who is trying to discredit me. I guess thats what happens when u have a strong opinion on issues. Maybe thats what happens when ur right, but only time will tell i guess.

night.

Evans hands down in my book...if his knee is stable. He is a blazer, but a blazer that is a football player. The guy has tremendous hands and a feel for the game. He is an excellent blocker as well which comes into play if we had him and ran a 3 WR set. CC, DB, and LE would be three very scary guys that would drive D coordinators up the wall if we pass. And if we run they have an extra DB on the field and RW would have a field day as the D would be spread and the WRs would block very well...coupled witht he athletic guys on the Oline we have signed, who would be blocking in more space. Dont forget RW and RM also going into patterns. There is no way D's could not play us honest and the line would be that much better for it. We would actually dictate what the D's do for once. As for konrad being off the field more, I odnt think it matters as he is good, but not so good that I'd miss him on those plays and with less time off the field, he'd be healthier for the games where we wanted to run more out of the base set. the options on game planning would increase greatly for collier and we would have the talent to exploit the mismatches. I like Woods a lot as well and think he'll be good, but I think Evans with a good team will be the best out of the whole lot. ALso, he can play outside or inside and back up eaither DB or CC, and i wouldnt mind seeing him on KR/PR duties.

First of all ,the eagles 2 starting CB have left in free agents
IMO this has to be a move to draft a CB Gambles.Robinson

on to the fin, Evans at 20 i can say would give the Fins
a numbers of of.packages

but how much of a IMPACT can a 3 wr give the FINS
next year w/o injury
:cooldude: :cooldude: :cooldude: :cooldude:

Last edited by a moderator:
Snickers, read my responding post instead of just typing a one-liner. Anyone who can read understands that the link that was posted by Ownz84 has no basis.

Hey, anyone know if Evans can return punts or kicks ??? I know his recifeving skills are terrific, he has speed and toughness to work the middle of the field, but if he can be a returner too, then his choice would be a no brainer....

To my knowledge he has not (I'll dig on it and post results), but with his football instincts, I think that he can, and at least should get a shot. CC did a decent job of it with no prior ex, and I think Lee is niftier and shiftier.

Back
Top Bottom