Draft Thread (Official - No outside posts) | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft Thread (Official - No outside posts)

with the first pick in the 2nd Round the Washington Redskins Select.....Jerome Mathis WR Hampton

Browns select free safety Brodney Pool. This gives them an amazing young secondary.

With the 35th overall pick in the 2005 NFL Draft,the Carolina Panthers select....

Chris Spencer, C/G, Ole Miss

We feel Spencer will make great depth, and give Jeff Mitchell a run for the starting C spot.

Banded TB GM selects CB Fabian Washington (earliest draft pick in real NFL draft and a need after loss of Barber)

" With the 37th pick in the 2005 NFL draft, the Arizona Cardinals select...Josh Bullocks, saftey out of Nebraska University. "

Atlanta will selects David Baas the top ranked guard in the draft going first in the secound round during the NFL draft

erm... you b*stards who selected a C. :tongue:

erm...

I'll select Matt Roth, DE, Iowa.

finsnchips said:
erm... you b*stards who selected a C.

erm...

I'll select Matt Roth, DE, Iowa.

Chris Spencer will be avaiable for trade for the right price. Give me an IM on MIA SS 13 if u eva wanna talk.

For failing to make his pick in the 15 hour time limit, 3 GM's have agreed on Miami's pick.

With the 40th pick in the Finheaven draft, the Miami Dolphins select...

Michael Roos OT Eastern Washington

With the 41st selection in the Finheaven draft, the Pittsburgh Steelers select...

Dan Cody DE Oklahoma

Cody plays with high intensity and a "search-and-destroy" mentality on the field. He has impressive hand usage, a terrific nose for the ball, superb balance, good quickness and great instincts. He is a bit mechanical in his change of direction, but keeps his feet and plays with good leverage and explosion. On running plays, Cody is explosive out of his stance and very quick off the ball. He is a very good leaper and has the ability to string plays out and catch plays from behind. With no major holes to fill we drafted Cody who is the best player available on our charts. He is expected to play a major role in our dominant defense for years to come.

Back
Top Bottom