Draft Thread (Official - No outside posts) | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft Thread (Official - No outside posts)

For failing to make their selection in time, with the 104th pick, the Giants are given bpa...
LB Alfred Fincher, Connecticut

For failing to make their selection in time, with the 106th pick, the Redskins are given bpa...
CB Ellis Hobbs, Iowa St.

For failing to make their selection in time, with the 107th pick, the Dolphins are given bpa...
CB Scott Starks, Wisconsin

With the 108th pick in the draft, the Steelers select...
WR Fred Gibson, Georgia

With the 109th pick in the draft, the Steelers select...
C Jason Brown, North Carolina

" With the 110th pick in this years NFL draft the Arizona Cardinals select...Craig Bragg, widereceiver out of U.C.L.A. "

For failing to make their selection in time, with the 111th pick, the Rams are given bpa...

DT Sione Pouha, Utah

For failing to make their selection in time, with the 112th pick, the Bears are given bpa...
DE Vincent Burns, Kentucky

Vikings couldn't be here and asked me to post their pick.
With the #113 pick, the Vikings select...
OT David Stewart, Mississippi

For failing to make their selection in time, with the 114th pick, the Broncos are given bpa...
OT Trai Essex, Northwestern

The Bears want to know if they can change their pick to Eric Ghiaciuc, OL, CMU. Sorry, my computer wasnt working

For failing to make their selection in time, with the 115th pick, the Vikings are given bpa...
OG Adam Snyder, Oregon

For failing to make their selection in time, with the 116th pick, the Bills are given bpa...
CB Domonique Foxworth, Maryland

EddieIrvine13 said:
The Bears want to know if they can change their pick to Eric Ghiaciuc, OL, CMU. Sorry, my computer wasnt working

Since the bears want him i will take their pick of DE Vincent Burns

if this is not acceptable get back to me asap and i will make a new pick

or i will take the guy he wanted and make the trade. whatever

Back
Top Bottom