Draft Thread (unofficial) | Page 25 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft Thread (unofficial)

If things go the way they have been for most of the draft the break down will look like this...

TUESDAY
213. Bills
214. Jags
215. 49ers

WEDNESDAY
216. Bronco's
217. Jets
218. Atlanta -Forfeits pick on their own choice-
219. Chargers
220. Packers -bullpenned-
221. Steelers -bullpenned-

THURSDAY
222. Indy
223. Pats

those picks are made retroactive to the 5 hour intervals that was set as deadlines, I made it very clear that I may not be here at every 5 hour junction but I would show the picks retroactive to when they should have been made.

schisno said:
those picks are made retroactive to the 5 hour intervals that was set as deadlines, I made it very clear that I may not be here at every 5 hour junction but I would show the picks retroactive to when they should have been made.

Ok, so when is my five hour junction, I don't want to to be skipped.

I have my pick ready to go as soon as I'm told I'm on the clock or when my 5 hour junction is? The way you guys are running this thing now its hard to know when your pick is up.........Finz Fury was doing a good job.

yeah he was but he's on a two week vacation, and I'm just filling in best I can to finish the draft but most of the owners haven't been active with the last rounds.

The 5 hour junctures go like this

1st pick deadline 9-10am
2nd pick deadline 2-3pm
3rd pick deadline 7-8pm

and the rule was that no BPA were given after 9pm, so as you can see there were usually only 3 picks a day when no one came to do their draft.

Back
Top Bottom