Draft. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft.

Bartowboy

Starter
Reaction score
I know alot of guys are sold on C.Greenway but i think that there is somone else to look at.E.Sims this guy is a beast.He had a great workout and he looks like he is going to tear people apart.I think this is a guy we should really look at.

i don't think he fits the saban-linebacker mold, but he'll be a gamer no matter where he goes. according to mike mayock, he feels he's a top 15 pick anyway.

Heh, lemme know when Sims figures out how to tackle. I don't like Greenway either in the first, I'd much rather take his teammate Hodge later in the draft and move him outside (a la Crowder).

LSUPhinFan said:
Heh, lemme know when Sims figures out how to tackle. I don't like Greenway either in the first, I'd much rather take his teammate Hodge later in the draft and move him outside (a la Crowder).

Couldn't agree more.

we do need a LB, but Im not so big on Greenway after this last weekend. I think we can find a good LB in the later rounds, so we should look at DBs for sure

LSUPhinFan said:

Could not agree more. I think I am driving the Abdoul Hodge bandwagon. After whatching the Outback Bowl I asked for the keys.

Skeet84 said:
Could not agree more. I think I am driving the Abdoul Hodge bandwagon. After whatching the Outback Bowl I asked for the keys.

Preach on brotha lol. I've liked the kid for a while too, last year I was much more impressed with Hodge in the Cap One Bowl than Greenway. There was some guy named Nick on the field that day too, hopefully he noticed the same thing.

Back
Top Bottom