draft | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

draft

Let's take a player who can contribute...

while its impossible to project who might be Miami's pick in the third round...I wonder why we have to take this or that.

Why not another WR (if an Andre Davis or Marquis Walker is available)? Why not an Alex Brown at DE or a Ramon Walker at safety. How about an Andra Davis or Trev Faulk at LB?

I am no saying that a Randy McMichael or a Jeramy Stevens would
not be available, but why pidgon hole us into a spot where we have to take a specific position 90 picks into the draft.

Seems to me that a lot of people
would be happy
with a draft of Marquis Walker, Martin Bibla, Joaquim Gonzalez, and Bobby Sippio...
or something like that.

I'd love to get Marquis Walker if he is there at 90, but more than likely he doesn't make it out of the middle of the 2nd round, regardless of his workouts. He has GLUE for hands.

I don't know why people are so high on Gonzalez, if he played for anybody else other than UM he would be considered a scrub. He will not make it on our roster if our OTs are healthy. He would be a wasted pick in my opinion.

Bilba I like a lot more, could be had in the 4th or 5th. Sippio is also an interesting prospect. Don't know if he will last real late tho....early day 2 pick is my guess.

If I was drafting at 90, personally, I would pick the best player available, regardless. Players always slide in the draft, hopefully somebody will fall into our lap at 90, and I don't care who it is as long as he is good!!

Re: Sun draft preview

That guy gets written off by merely saying that we traded our "top 2 picks for Ricky Williams". I hate beat writers who don't really follow the team.

Anyways, strangely enough I have a feeling it's going to be a total toss up. Jim Bates is probably arguing for a DE. Wanny is probably wanting an OL and Turner probably wants a TE. Guess we will see whose will wins on Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom