Draft ?????? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft ??????

SC_PHIN-FAN

Scout Team
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
If there are no takers on Ogun and we only have the #20 pick in the first round, Clayton is available and we select him over Rivers.

Would you trade next years first round pick to be able to get Rivers, or Losman, at the end of this years first round or early in the second round?

I would trade next years first round to get Rivers He is going to be great.

I would not trade next years first to trade up for Rivers. Trading first round picks for Ricky Williams is one thing but Rivers is a different story.

Philip Rivers is a great QB and a QB makes a greater impact on a team then a RB, therefore I would trade a first round pick for a great QB

Ricky was a proven PRO when you traded a first rounder and another potential first rounder to get him. Rivers is a good to very good COLLEGE player who hasn't taken an NFL snap. IMO, you don't trade next years first rounder to get a Rivers. Eli or Ben, maybe. Rivers a no in my book.

I wouldn't do it, mainly because we likely wouldn't have to move up THAT much to get him. I'm just tired of not having draft picks every year. I mean really, it's such a weird and exciting feeling this year because we DO have a #1 pick. It's only the second time in six years we've had one. Granted we did trade down twice in '99. But still, we miss them.

I hope we get Rivers.

No, I'd save our first rounder from next year. Also, in order to get a #1 this year you have to trade a first next year & at least a 3rd this year. The Ravens gave up a 1 & a 2 for Boller, & I know you guys know that Rivers is nowhere near worth two high picks.

If we don't get a QB this year we'll just have to take our chances next year to get Andrew Walter.

I dodn't think is necesary. We should just take Rivers at 20 instead of Clayton and take one of the many good WR's in the 3rd.

Ozzy rules!!
btw, since when did a WR become more important than a QB?

Back
Top Bottom