draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

draft

t2thejz

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
i know its early but im bored. so what position do u think the fins should draft. i think if there is a good qb available they should draft him but the next year they should start feidler because he deserves it and let the rook develop.

lets get over drew brees jay is playing great and we got a solid player in fletcher and if we picked drew then chargers were gonna pick chambers and we have a potential hall of famer in chambers

Tackle 2nd
WR 3rd
LB depth 4th
QB (Brand Baks in Fifth round will be a value pick) Bye Bye Lucas!!
Safety 6th
Value picks with the remaining picks..

2nd: OL
3rd: LB
5th: WR
5th(comp): S
6th: OL
6th(comp):FB
7th: DT
7th(from trade): LB

No 1st or 4th
predict 5th and 6th as comp picks
extra 7th from a prior trade

How that? ;)

Originally posted by t2thejz
lets get over drew brees jay is playing great and we got a solid player in fletcher and if we picked drew then chargers were gonna pick chambers and we have a potential hall of famer in chambers

You have got to be kidding me, Chris Chambers a potential Hall of Famer???:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You know something I do recall hearing this talk from a couple of Dolphin fans that post in our MB, but I just thought they were high on paint fumes I guess they were not alone.

Hey now that you say Chambers is a Hall of Famer I'm going to come right out and say this.....Wayne Chrebet is the greatest WR to ever play this game.......wow I really feel like a Homer now.:D

Drew Brees 1 TD pass in five weeks. Oh yeah there's the guy that would have saved the season.

he is a POTENTIAL hall of famer. he has all the skills and talent as any wr in the leaugue. he just needs to get the ball more. he would have much better numbers if jay didnt get injured and if he didnt get hury. he is better than any wr that the jets have

Originally posted by t2thejz
he is a POTENTIAL hall of famer. he has all the skills and talent as any wr in the leaugue. he just needs to get the ball more. he would have much better numbers if jay didnt get injured and if he didnt get hury. he is better than any wr that the jets have

Jeez can you really say that with a straight face??? CHambers hasn't proven anything in this leauge and already you want to crown him as a future hall of famer??? Then you have the balls to say he's better than Coles???

Chambers numbers: 52 rec, 734 yards, 3 TD's, AVG 14.1

Coles numbers: 83 rec, 1171 yards, 5 TD's, AVG 14.1

Oh yeah Chambers is far and away better:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ....not!!!!

the past 2 games hes actually gotten the ball thrown to him his numbers are going to get better next year he is now feidlers go to guy and hes found his role in the new offence

I really like Chambers. He's already one of the best deep ball receivers in the league. Makes a lot of spectacular catches. I think he needs to imrpove his route running or something though, because it seems he doesn't get open enough. Either that or for some reason they don't want to throw to him.

Back
Top Bottom