draft | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

draft

I think both are correct he needs to work on his routes and they need to get the ball to him more often.

Originally posted by good_ol_gil
I really like Chambers. He's already one of the best deep ball receivers in the league. Makes a lot of spectacular catches. I think he needs to imrpove his route running or something though, because it seems he doesn't get open enough. Either that or for some reason they don't want to throw to him.

That is just an excuse, when Vinny was our QB Coles forgot what the football looked like you don't see me bringing that up, fact is Coles is having a Pro-Bowl year numbers wise and he really only started it after Chad was our QB.....anymore excuses???

Originally posted by t2thejz
yea and chads been ur qb for moat of the season

Vinny Started 5 games, How many more yards do you think Coles would have by now if it were not for that???

For the sake of accuracy, Vinny has started 4 games and played one series in one of the games. And yes, it's obvious that Coles is farther along than Chambers at the moment, but Coles has an extra year in the league which is huge, despite the fact he didn't play much in his rookie year.

Only people who care don't hang out here. Take it somewhere else. This board is named Miami Dolphins. No where does it say "losers welcome". So please let the door hit your ass on the way out, I could care less where that doorknob goes.

Back
Top Bottom