DraftInsiders Digest Mock Draft! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

DraftInsiders Digest Mock Draft!

I hope you are right, I just think there are a few teams ahead of us who won't pass on Cutler....especially the Lions and Cardinals, and maybe the Browns? :(

Roman529 said:
I hope you are right, I just think there are a few teams ahead of us who won't pass on Cutler....especially the Lions and Cardinals, and maybe the Browns? :(

The Cards need defense really bad, the Lions are too scared to start over at QB, and the Browns have Charlie Frye, no way they grab a QB in the 1st round.

TXFinFan said:
The Cards need defense really bad, the Lions are too scared to start over at QB, and the Browns have Charlie Frye, no way they grab a QB in the 1st round.

Agree on the Cards

Remember who the GM is ... 3 WR's in the last 3 years. Taking a QB would go along with their idiotic strategy

Charlie Frye?!? Please.

Nicely done Mock.

I don't think AJ Hawk will drop that far...
If we get Cutler, great.
But I just don't think he'll be there at #16...

phinphan11 said:
Agree on the Cards

Remember who the GM is ... 3 WR's in the last 3 years. Taking a QB would go along with their idiotic strategy

Charlie Frye?!? Please.

Yeah, the Lions are always a wildcard. You never know with them. Charlie Frye played pretty good last year. I think the Browns will give him a couple of years to see if he is the guy.

The only thing I really disagree with is Philly. Philly needs a big RB to run between the tackles, but they play a pass-first offense and just signed Westbrook to an extension. I think they pick up a bigger RB who can pick up the 3rd and 1, I just dont think in the first round. Their 1st round pick would be second on their depth chart for the next couple of years..... they need a T, OLB, WR, and DT more than a RB.

Philter25 said:
The only thing I really disagree with is Philly. Philly needs a big RB to run between the tackles, but they play a pass-first offense and just signed Westbrook to an extension. I think they pick up a bigger RB who can pick up the 3rd and 1, I just dont think in the first round. Their 1st round pick would be second on their depth chart for the next couple of years..... they need a T, OLB, WR, and DT more than a RB.

I agree...

I bet WR (the one from OSU).

Mile High Fin said:
I agree...

I bet WR (the one from OSU).

If Cutler was already gone, I wouldn't be disappointed at all with Santonio Holmes. He reminds me of Santana Moss.

TXFinFan said:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10909906/

The best mock I've seen so far.

16. Dolphins Jay Cutler QB Vanderbilt
The Fish needs to find their future leader this offseason.
Why is this the best mock you've seen? Cos it has Cutler to us at 16? I can't believe that they have Greenway going ahead of Hawk...I think Jimmy Williams is too high also and I doubt that Cutler'll be there at 16.

Ozzy rules!!
:rawk:

Now that vince young and leinart are in the draft I dont think 3 QB's will be taken in the top 16. The teams ahead of us have way too many other needs for leinart, young and cutler to be taken. One of those will drop and i dont really care which one drops, i would take him.

Chad Greenway at #5....

I really like the guy but there is no way in hell he goes at #5 ahead of Hawk and Mario Williams.

Looking at the whole thing I realize this has to be really old...or the writer does'nt pay attention.

Plus-

Shouldn't the Cards take LenDale White or DeAngelo Williams? The cardinals are the wild card. If they don't take Cutler, he may just fall to 16

unifiedtheory said:
Chad Greenway at #5....

I really like the guy but there is no way in hell he goes at #5 ahead of Hawk and Mario Williams.

Looking at the whole thing I realize this has to be really old...or the writer does'nt pay attention.
Yeah, there is not chance unless Greenway runs like a 4.3 in the combine or something outrageos like that. Other than that not bad though. I really hope they are right about Cutler.

Back
Top Bottom