DraftInsiders Digest Mock Draft! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

DraftInsiders Digest Mock Draft!

I don't think this mock is that great. The rams pass on OL for a TE? Steelers take a RB? Cards take a LB when their obvous need is RB?

Of Detroit, Arizona, and Cleveland... Arizona would probably be the most likely to go after Cutler (especially with those two great receivers and the possibility of McNown leaving). Detroit just has way too many 1st round picks invested in the offense (esp. lately) and the Browns got a bargain in Charlie Fyre, he played pretty well this year.

TXFinFan said:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10909906/

The best mock I've seen so far.

16. Dolphins Jay Cutler QB Vanderbilt
The Fish needs to find their future leader this offseason.

i like the fact that cutler comes to us, but other than that i think this mock is offbase. as others have said, no way greenway goes ahead of hawk. also, no way white goes to the eagles at #14 - i say he doesn't last past #10. jets, packers, niners, cards - all could be in the market for a rb, and white has soared up the charts. also, santonio holmes and either derek haggans or chad jackson will be selected in the first round; brian calhoun and maurice drew will not. just my two cents...

Roman529 said:
I hope you are right, I just think there are a few teams ahead of us who won't pass on Cutler....especially the Lions and Cardinals, and maybe the Browns? :(

Agree. I don't see him falling. If we want him badly enough we will have to trade up into the top 8...unless he does bad in combine etc.

Back
Top Bottom