DraftTek Rankings | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

DraftTek Rankings

Stoobz

Eschew the Onvious
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
DraftTek is like an aggregator of many of the ratings site.

A couple notes:
- the first numeral is ranking within the presumed position.
- the second number is overall ranking, regardless of position.
- I did not include our LS because who the hell drafts a LS.
- I wanted to add more specifics like 1, 3 and 5-tech for the DL but I'm tired and have stuff to do.
- Malcolm Perry is listed as a slot receiver.

1588211303553.png

This was far more impressive when I was envisioning it, lol.

Enjoy!

DraftTek is like an aggregator of many of the ratings site.

A couple notes:
- the first numeral is ranking within the presumed position.
- the second number is overall ranking, regardless of position.
- I did not include our LS because who the hell drafts a LS.
- I wanted to add more specifics like 1, 3 and 5-tech for the DL but I'm tired and have stuff to do.
- Malcolm Perry is listed as a slot receiver.

View attachment 44811

This was far more impressive when I was envisioning it, lol.

Enjoy!
So if I'm reading this right, all of our draft picks were within the Top 10 of their respective positions?

I don't care where internet and TV guys ranked them, I care about where the Fins ranked them.

Certainly after Tua on days 1 and 2 we picked a lot of athletic guys who require some projection. The word reach is going to be thrown around when you take that approach. Conventional wisdom and slotting has them lower.

I'm surprised at the relatively high rating on Strowbridge. I always paid attention to him as a highly rated recruit. Big effort but doesn't accomplish a heck of a lot unless he gets his hands on you. He does have powerful hands. I kind of dismissed him at the combine when his 3-cone was a miserable 7.45.

I remember last year I said the best thing about Shaq Calhoun was that he was an upgrade from Isaac Asiata. With Jason Strowbridge at least he's an upgrade over Charles Harris.

Back
Top Bottom