Drake Offering Game Tickets For The Game-winning Ball Back | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Drake Offering Game Tickets For The Game-winning Ball Back

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
he regrets chucking it into the stands now, lol

Why the hell did that ding dong throw up in the stands to begin with.

Probably Adrenalin and emotion... wasn’t thinking at all, just hyped out of his mindz

He better come with season tickets, one game ain't going to cut it Drake.

I was trying to think what would I want in return for that ball. Hard to put a price on it. I would maybe give it back bc I just felt bad for Drake not having it, but if anything it belongs in the Miami Dolphins museum (if there is such a thing). Not sure what that ball would fetch on ebay right now if you had a way to prove it was the right ball.

At min I would want a LOT of autographed memorabilia and a trip through the locker room to meet the players haha. Still not sure I would give that ball up though for any price.

Stephen Ross' net worth is 7.6 billion. Drake makes $910K. The point is someone is going to have to pay up. If I got the ball I would probably put it up for auction to the highest bidder. The organization will have to pay market value if they want the ball back. I do want Dolphins tickets or memorabilia. If I wanted memorabilia I would just keep the actual ball. There is no signed jersey or football that would be better and worth more than that.

Last edited:
LOl tickets, gear. autographs? I would gladly return the ball for a check in the 5 figure range. Wouldn't attempt to hold Drake or the team hostage..But, Mr Ross, cut me 15k, fly me to a game of my choice and a pair of tickets and its yours

Since it is the longest game winning touchdown with no time on the clock in modern NFL history, the Hall of Fame is probably going to want that ball.

Have them ask for it (and pay for it).

Since it is the longest game winning touchdown with no time on the clock in modern NFL history, the Hall of Fame is probably going to want that ball.

Good call- I’ll bet the HOF gets Drake’s jersey, or maybe even the whole uniform, for display.

Same as I was thinking.

Season tickets for my family for life would be a start. That ball is infinitely priceless.

Back
Top Bottom