Draukinmiller (or howerver you spell it) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draukinmiller (or howerver you spell it)

Chubby

SUPERFAN
Reaction score
Bring this kid back, I would be really happy with jay, sage and dr*&^*miller.:D

We were better off with Dave Dickenson then Drunkenmiller.

Originally posted by stan marino

Dave's back in the CFL now I believe. Thought I heard something about him resigning with the Stamps.

Nah he re-signed with his old coach from the Stamps in BC with the Lions. I think he would be much better the Drunkenmiller, but hopefully thats a moot point as we are trying to sign "the Drunk" j/k.

:idea:Here's what will cure our QB problems, sign Druckenmiller, do a brain transplant and put Marino's brain in Druckenmillers head and BAM!!! We have a great QB again.:assimilat
I'm sure it would be easy sense the doctor wouldn't have to actually remove a brain from Druckenmiller's head.:goof:

Originally posted by Hellion
:idea:Here's what will cure our QB problems, sign Druckenmiller, do a brain transplant and put Marino's brain in Druckenmillers head and BAM!!! We have a great QB again.:assimilat
I'm sure it would be easy sense the doctor wouldn't have to actually remove a brain from Druckenmiller's head.:goof:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:drinker:

i was at school with Druck, when he raped that girl at the frat house.. what a juicer he was too.. strongest guy on the team.

he was one of the stupidest people that ever walked the face of this earth as well. your team iq would drop severly if you signed him.

Originally posted by stan marino

Hey hey hey!! leave my U Montana boy outta this, he's hella better the Drunk ;) just wish he coulda thrown ONE lousy pass as a Fin

Not only did Indy cut Drunkenmiller (deliberate typo) but they also cut Joey Getherall. Bad day for ex-phins.

Back
Top Bottom