Drew Bledsoe Interviewed on ESPN right now! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Drew Bledsoe Interviewed on ESPN right now!

WOW. He just predicted the BILLS would win the SuperBowl this year. Basically said the team is THAT good.

he is listening to all that talk around town!:lol: :lol: i love it! cant wait for the drew INT's!

Whats funny is we now really get the chance to see what it was like for non-Phin teams in the AFC East the past few years. Miami is always so overrated, and it started off that way again early in the preseason but then everyone kind of started to jump off the miami bandwagon in the media because it became posh to claim that the fins were overrated (as it does nearly every year toward the end of the preseason). But usually the phins start to look soooo good right out of the gate, right in game 1, that everyone jumps back on and claims the Phins are the team to beat in the East and a contender in the AFC.

Now with the extraordinarily disappointing loss to the Texans right out of the gate, and Buffalo putting the smack down on the Pats and subsequently the Jagoffs, everyones thinking Buffalo Buffalo Buffalo. They already knew Buffalo had been the busiest during the offseason with Takeo, Sam Adams, now Lawyer Milloy...

The real question is, will ANY team in the AFC East at the end of the regular season, be the same team that they were at the beginning of the season? I think not and recent history shows that very very few good teams are.

Yup, just look back at last year at all the teams that started off fast and just about all of em didn't make the play offs.

You have to start really clickin around week 12 and ride it all the way through. Have to make sure you have a decent record by week 12 though.

Just so you know on SPortscenter they had a stat that said teams that start out 2-0 have a 64% chance of going to the playoffs compared to teams who start out 0-2 have only a 10% chance.

Originally posted by The Spaz
Just so you know on SPortscenter they had a stat that said teams that start out 2-0 have a 64% chance of going to the playoffs compared to teams who start out 0-2 have only a 10% chance.

Who's 0-2? :D

I'm sick of statistics :(

In the recent years they've meant crap.

Originally posted by The Spaz

*News Flash To Spaz*
Did you know the stats of people that believe the media and the affect it has on them?

People that believe only stats about there team and tell themselves "Stats are right, we going to the big S.B." are likely to be pulling out their hair at the end of the season.

Oddly enough, last year of the teams that started out 2-0 only one Oakland) went to the playoffs. There were six or seven who were 2-0 and a couple that were 3-0 and failed to make the playoffs. (I'm a Bills fan, but I just don't want the Bills or their fans to rely too much on stats.)

Bunch of teams started off 5-1, 6-1 (Talking to one) and only two made the playoffs.

Week 10 you should know or not if you got the team.

I'm not relying on stats. I was only mentioning a stat they said on ESPN that is all jesus....lol:)

Back
Top Bottom