Drew Brees | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Drew Brees

ckparrothead said:
Dude, learn english or go sleep it off. Yeesh.

some ppl got problems wit their life and think they r kool tellin ppl how 2 type

hey i play spoorts all day i odnt need 2 sit in a pc all day

i kno english its da typin

and yea if u dont want 2 read it then dont read it |3 i t c |-|

interesting how so many NFL "experts" were convinced Brees was just a complete bust after 2003's mess for San Diego... then Houck pulls the line together and he's a Pro Bowler...

i pray Feeley wins the job and has similar success... then all the Feeley detractors can offer new excuses....

ya :rolleyes:

if brees plays awesome this year the chargers will but Phillip Rivers on the trading block because they'll realize they gave up on Brees to soon

I think they'd be more inclined to put Brees on the block because you'd think Rivers would hurt them in regards to the salary cap. Whereas Brees can only help the cap.

Brees still has his detractors. Not many people believe his success can be reproduced. Otherwise, some team easily would have given a first round pick for him in trade this year.

If he has another good year, even if they franchise him, I don't think teams will offer much just because they know the Chargers won't carry an $8 million charge to carry the QB that impedes Rivers from getting in some playing time.

chrisda305pimp said:
Who Remembers Year 2002

Zack Was Lbitzin Thru Da Middle And Destoryed Drew Brees And Hw Got Called Wit A Hit 3 Da Helmwt

It Was Not A Penalty It Was So ****ing Powerfu Lit Knocked Ihs *** Down

He Threw Ball Away I Think 2

You wanna talk Zach Thomas hits????

Rookie season playing NE. Zach nailed Shawn Jefferson on a reverse. Jefferson laid on the field unconcious for a while and when he finally did get up, he was asking for his HIGH SCHOOL COACH.

Now thats a hit.

Muck said:
I think they'd be more inclined to put Brees on the block because you'd think Rivers would hurt them in regards to the salary cap. Whereas Brees can only help the cap.

You are correct. Rivers received the 2nd part of his 2 tier bonus earlier this year so he has received a ton of money that would accelerate if he got traded. Trading Brees would cost them little or nothing against the cap(depending on whether they signed him multiyear then traded, or just franchised and traded).

chrisda305pimp said:
some ppl got problems wit their life and think they r kool tellin ppl how 2 type

You present yourself as very unitelligent when you type like that. Its a pain in the *** for us to read and it doesn't make you look cool or smart. Why do it?

hey, who remembers picking jamar fletcher (back when we had the best 2ndary in the L) with the 25th pick, then seeing drew brees go 7 picks later. thats what i remember about drew brees.

chrisda305pimp said:
Who Remembers Year 2002

Zack Was Lbitzin Thru Da Middle And Destoryed Drew Brees And Hw Got Called Wit A Hit 3 Da Helmwt

It Was Not A Penalty It Was So ****ing Powerfu Lit Knocked Ihs *** Down

He Threw Ball Away I Think 2
I remember that play perfectly. No way in hell it was a penalty. I was so pissed. Surtain ended up coming away with an int on that play too.

chrisda305pimp said:

You play sports all day..Do you know that some of the players on our roster right now will be cut because only 53 will stay on board..Imagine if everyone of them has the same mentality as you...If you don't value an education or even worst learning the real english vocabulary, you will end up flipping burgers at McDonalds...
By the way, there is an ebonic typing person on this board who gets ban very often, Is that you?

BenchFiedler said:
You play sports all day..Do you know that some of the players on our roster right now will be cut because only 53 will stay on board..Imagine if everyone of them has the same mentality as you...If you don't value an education or even worst learning the real english vocabulary, you will end up flipping burgers at McDonalds...
By the way, there is an ebonic typing person on this board who gets ban very often, Is that you?

1st of im not a good typer and nor i care about typin right

2nd i go 2 skool

3rd i got excpetioanal talent at any sport im 6*4 super athletic i can play any part of da football field i was borin wit da talent in me

4th wat u do ? im not gonna flip burgers for no1

ima have ppl liek u work 4 me and do watever i want cuz im da boss yea

5 lets see i have only 2 names chri and chris

chrida305pimp said:
1st of im not a good typer and nor i care about typin right

2nd i go 2 skool

3rd i got excpetioanal talent at any sport im 6*4 super athletic i can play any part of da football field i was borin wit da talent in me

4th wat u do ? im not gonna flip burgers for no1

ima have ppl liek u work 4 me and do watever i want cuz im da boss yea

5 lets see i have only 2 names chri and chris
1. Not knowing how to type in this day and age is like saying "Phones!? I don't do phones."
2-4.Stay in school. You say you're an athlete, I've seen several gifted athletes at my school give up on their academics because they feel they have a sure shot at playing professionally one day. If you break your leg or something one day, you won't be able to play sports and you'll have nothing to fall back on. If you have god-given talent to play sports, consider yourself lucky, just don't rely solely on that to get you through life. That whole flipping burgers thing was just a fellow finfan trying to say what I just did.
5. Haha! He got you confused for that guy who used to come in here and start threads about drafting Gore in the first round. If you disagreed with him he'd challenge you to a cage fight. One of my favorite posters, by far.

chrisda305pimp said:

bro learn to type...and speak like a real person..you do know that people really dont speak like that

Back
Top Bottom