Drew Rose | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Drew Rose

If you look at Drew's top 10 deals, 2 are with Dolphins players. We need not let Drew fleece us anymore although Zack deserved the money and Mare is underrated except one bad year.

I know that Zack . Mare , timbo and Mcmike are his clients. I know that Ogunleye was too, but i was wondering if there were any others.

GreenMonster said:
If you look at Drew's top 10 deals, 2 are with Dolphins players. We need not let Drew fleece us anymore although Zack deserved the money and Mare is underrated except one bad year.

I agree with Zach but Mare is a piece of s***. You are kidding yourself if you think he is underrated. I can't wait until we are able to get rid of that waste of cap space.

True story - I saw Drew Rosenhaus with Vernand Morency at the Subway near UM. I didn't know who vernand morency was at the time, but I thought it was so cool that I saw drew rosenhaus. True story.

YES. I despise him. Im Titans fan too and two players just fired their agents to join him. Either they will both be gone next year or be overpaid.

Back
Top Bottom